Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discount starts a 0% when you hit 5 referrals. It's 2% for every referral past 5 so you need 55 or a free roadster.

Not according to this post: Tesla Referral Program

You go from 0% to 10% on your 10th referral. And then it is 2% for each additional referral.

96de31c8-788c-4a4e-bfe6-eac4f555852a-jpeg.261297

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
isn't 27 referrals like 50% off...

44%,but who's counting? :)

Also, realize that the IRS is probably going to want their cut of the discount as income tax (I know that this is controversial). And state sales tax depending on how your state handles it. For people with 50 or more referrals (90%-100% discount), this could add up to a chunk of change. Sure, it's a little less than half of the price of the Roadster, but it's far from "free" at the end of the day.

Looking forward to seeing what the next program looks like. Will it be another "just kidding, we still have free supercharging" or will they finally start to phase it out?

For the love of god and all that's holy**, please, no more Arachnid wheels+tires.

** I'm an atheist.

Can someone explain how to get to secret level. I have 5 referrals and when my 6th tried to use the code it said I have no more referrals.

The unlocking of the secret level was a manual process after Tesla staffed did some verifications to make sure you weren't abusing the program. Given the program is ending in a few hours they probably aren't unlocking the secret levels for more people right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.