Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the February-April 2018 referral program a new program or an extension of the previous referral period? In the mobile app I'm still seeing Secret Level 1 from the last referral period, which I assume means I wouldn't be able to get the rewards from 1-5 referrals again (including the next unveiling?).

By involved you mean pasting your code all over?
You make a huge assumption. Listen to the last week's The Tesla Life podcast. They even encourage me to post it/share it and while I have once or twice in the past, it always made me feel uncomfortable and against the spirit of the program. I share it in this thread (maybe 2-3 times in the entire 300 pages of posts), maybe 2-3 times on my podcasts that Im a guest on, there was some web site once that had a random code generator that I put it on...don't even know if it exists, and my personal FB wall. That's it.

• Funny
Reactions: Kbra
Yes, while it is true that if you indicate you are very serious about purchasing a Model S or Model X, Tesla will sometimes allow you to do an Overnight Test Drive, this is not always the case. The invites that I have guarantee that they will give you a test drive because you are being referring by an existing Tesla owner.

Andrew

Yes, while it is true that if you indicate you are very serious about purchasing a Model S or Model X, Tesla will sometimes allow you to do an Overnight Test Drive, this is not always the case. The invites that I have guarantee that they will give you a test drive because you are being referring by an existing Tesla owner.

Andrew
Andrew, most of us can get extended test drives for a potential buyer...

It’s true that it can be (more) difficult to get an overnight test drive Friday-Sunday but prior to me purchasing our Model S, I had two different Tesla stores aggressively offering these overnights to me. “Just take one home for a day” they’d say. I eventually did - though not that I needed to: I was already sold. Just needed to convince my wife

May be different elsewhere but in the Bay Area, I had zero difficulty getting one. I didn’t even have to ask. They just kept asking me until I finally said ok (BTW I was delaying because I was trying to pre-convince my wife with other logic/reasoning and thought showing up with the car in the driveway too early might be misinterpreted as me putting on the hard sell)

Reactions: redan and bonnie
You're supposed to create someone who wants to buy ;)

lol oh I convert 99% of people to wanting a Tesla but all but one so far have not had the means to make it happen, and since they made the change to the referral program to offer somthing for just one I am trying to have that happen again as before there was nothing offered at that level, think this is the 2nd or 3rd referral round that has counted for 1 now. :)

Reactions: madodel
We won a week's pass for an S or an X in a raffle at one of the Telsa Weekend Socials we attended. Don't think they give those out too often; in fact only recall seeing people in Europe get that opportunity when they did some type of advertising campaign. Very cool thing to win and was encouraged to take it on a vacation, which we did. Got to try out a MS P100D. I have seen the Overnight opportunities mentioned on occasion on Tesla's site.

Status
Not open for further replies.