Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Tesla AI Day watch party is live right now. You can watch the stream on YouTube.
Hi just bought a new Model X with a referral Code. Adding my code here. Hope that er could have a daisy-Chain so at least everyone got a wall charger ;)

My referall code offers free unlimited Supercharging for the rest of car life, after 16th of September free supercharging only works for 1year via referall.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Best of luck. Really looking forward to receive my car.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
SO update on the referral program: Tesla has no way of tracking model 3 referrals on their side. Thats why the model 3 performance edition orders only show up as the first name and don;t show up in your public count

Yes have just had the same thing happen in my referrals have reported to tesla. Only first names shows and not counted in the overall referral count

nasatech

Former Vendor
Supporting Member
May 19, 2016
Oslo
Please consider using my referral if you are planning on buying a Model X, Model S, Model 3 Performance or Solar

You get Free Unlimited Supercharging for the Cars and a 5 yr extended warranty for Solar.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I want to get the Radio Flyer Toy Car for my 3 yr old, he's the biggest Tesla fan in my house :)

Thank you!

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911

Reeler

Decade of Pure EV Driving
Oct 14, 2015
Denver, CO
Anyone have contacts for referral program? I've been waiting for Arachnid wheels as well as the hpwc. They said they were not sending out the tires in December because they are summer tires and im in the east, but i missed all of summer now as well.

Try e-mailing, then ask through the MyTesla owner portal, then escalate for executive review. I had no response until I got to the third step in that process.

Anyone have contacts for referral program? I've been waiting for Arachnid wheels as well as the hpwc. They said they were not sending out the tires in December because they are summer tires and im in the east, but i missed all of summer now as well.

Don't worry you are not alone, there seems to be a backlog of referral prizes outside of California HPWC, Powerwalls, Arachnids, etc. They should be getting to that backlog in September my sources tell me.

fyi update to my own question a few pages back about anyone receiving their Black Signature HPWC yet...
I finally received mine today via FedEx

For reference here are the dates between referral and receipt of HPWC:
Sep 14/17 - email from Tesla indicating order placed using my referral code
Sep 28/17 - delivery of vehicle
Nov 28/17 - email from Tesla asking to choose reward
Dec 15/17 - email from Tesla confirming reward choice
(sometime early 2018) - app lootbox showing reward "available starting June 2018"
Aug 20/18 - HPWC reward received

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC