Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you till haven't configured your model 3 you can add the referral code during the configuration.
Since Model 3 Reservation holders in Europe have problem to add the referral the normal way, this instructions will help.

1, Login to MyTesla Tesla SSO – Login

2, Edit following link and replace the RNxxxxxxxxx with your own Reservation Number.
Tesla SSO – Login

3, Open a new tab in your browser when still logged in to MyTesla and then paste your edited link.

4, Now you will get a popup confirmation that you will receive Six Month of Free Supercharging.

Very cool information. It allows those who reserved long ago to participate in the referral program rewards? I could have gotten free supercharging for life on my Model 3 if I had this information. THANKS -dash-!

Today is your last chance to help this firefighter out and use my referal code!!

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Thank you in advance! Now I have to get back to cutting tree's and clearing the roads. Thanks a lot Diego!!!

Last edited:
Also wanted to pass along my referral code as well. Giving back to anyone who wishes to order and get 6 months of free supercharging before the program expires.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Last edited:
As I understand it, this is the official thread where we can post referral codes? If so, please consider using my referral code below. In return for anyone that uses my code, I pledge to always respond to any questions you have about the vehicle for as long as you have it. If I can't answer it immediately, I'll research it and do my best to offer advice on where to seek further assistance if I still cannot answer it. If you are local to the Minneapolis area and would like to test drive the car before buying, please send me a message. If you have already purchased a vehicle and are looking to add a code, please email the code below to [email protected].

emmanuel19236

Reactions: Amit519
Finally!!
Tesla laid it out clearly in the referral program:

"Not OK:
  • Paying or offering incentives for use of your code"
This should now hopefully put an end to all the HPWC, kids roadster, special incentives, charitable donations, etc, etc. that Tesla owners had been pushing on TMC for the use of their referral codes.
I'm so glad that I always chose to never incentivize the use of my code in any way.
Thank you Tesla.

Finally!!
Tesla laid it out clearly in the referral program:

"Not OK:
  • Paying or offering incentives for use of your code"
This should now hopefully put an end to all the HPWC, kids roadster, special incentives, charitable donations, etc, etc. that Tesla owners had been pushing on TMC for the use of their referral codes.
I'm so glad that I always chose to never incentivize the use of my code in any way.
Thank you Tesla.

Pretty sure it's been "laid out clearly" for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.