Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referral program has been extended, which is great news for all.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging before the program expires, possibly for good.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

I had 2 referrals in December of last year, my own referral in mid September, and a 4th referral for a Model 3P at the end of September. The solar token showed up relatively soon after my delivery. However, I still don't see the wheels in there.

Just a follow up on this. My 5th referral took delivery yesterday. My wheels and VIP award both showed up.

That makes me think there’s some process that needs to be completed, either manual or otherwise, to make things show up.

It also doesn’t appear to have unlocked secret levels although I’m unsure if, traditionally, that shows up later.

Thank you and congratulations to the individual that used my referral code, you are awesome!
Now I am 1 referral closer to the Mini Model S for my son.

Again, for those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance! Referral code: mark47276
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.