Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A word of advice...

Posting your code here and saying “giving back to the community, here’s my code for free supercharging” isn’t going to get you any referrals. Most of my referrals have been hard earned, meaning I invited my friend or family over for an hour or two of extensive tour, demo, and ride (home charging, autopilot, car seat and stroller fitment, etc) and even let them drive for a bit. Then lots of emails, text messages, and paper handouts showing total cost of analysis, crash safety ratings, reviews, YouTube videos, etc. The payoff isn’t even immediate in many cases. Weeks, months, or even years later you might finally get a call from your friend or family saying “I think I might get a Tesla, can I see your car again?” and then you gotta explain it all again and then maybe if you’re lucky, you get your referral.

Weird that they would give 9 months of free supercharging if you buy without ever receiving a test drive, but only 6 if you have. Tesla wants to reward those who buy sight unseen I guess. The "cost" of giving test drives must be more than 3 months of supercharging is worth.

It’s done to benefit the YouTube stars and the owners who bribe Tesla sales people (OAs) in stores to swap out legit codes with theirs and/or apply their code to orders that don’t come with a code in hand.

That said, I agree — we should be able to choose between the 2% or something else, such a Tesla accessories or service credit.

Actually I think the YouTube stars and others with media content who are getting referrals are getting them legitimately. I can't find the leader board at the moment, but in the past there have been people among the top leaders nobody had ever heard of. I suspect at least some of those people have some kind of under the table deal with store employees to use their codes. Some are probably just good at selling things and have access to a pool of people who can afford Tesla's cars. I am neither nor am I the type to do some kind of under the table deal, so I have 0 referrals. (If anyone does want to use my code or has any questions, please PM me, I'm happy to help whether you use my code or not.)

Reactions: MelaniainLA
NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD USE MY REFERRAL CODE! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GIVE YOUR 6 MONTHS OF SUPERCHARGING.... NO! NO NO! DON'T EVEN ASK!

TALK TO THE HAND. NO SOUP-(ERCHARGING) FOR YOU!

If you go to Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty DON'T CLICK ON A CAR AND ORDER IT! NO! NO NO! STOP IT! DO I LOOK LIKE THE US TREASURY? DO YOU THINK I CAN JUST HAND OUT $7500 IN TAX CREDITS AND BANKROLL YOUR FUN FEST AUTOMOBILE?

NO! DON'T DOOOOOO IT!

Referral program has been extended to March 11th 2019, which is great news for all.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging as part of your Model S, X, or 3 order.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Please use the following referral code as we (wife and I) want to donate the mini model s to the local children hospital (stollery).if we get it I'll post pics here of the delivery. Thanks

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
Ok got the first one , thanks Clyde. And yes this is legit once we have enough referrals we will be calling the stollery children's hospital here in Edmonton and arranging the drop off. Again we will be posting pics of the drop off here once it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.