Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD USE MY REFERRAL CODE! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GIVE YOUR 6 MONTHS OF SUPERCHARGING.... NO! NO NO! DON'T EVEN ASK!

TALK TO THE HAND. NO SOUP-(ERCHARGING) FOR YOU!

If you go to Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty DON'T CLICK ON A CAR AND ORDER IT! NO! NO NO! STOP IT! DO I LOOK LIKE THE US TREASURY? DO YOU THINK I CAN JUST HAND OUT $7500 IN TAX CREDITS AND BANKROLL YOUR FUN FEST AUTOMOBILE?

NO! DON'T DOOOOOO IT!

Just a quick reminder to those on TMC that I’m still NOT OK with using my code! No means no.....

Hey guys,

My best friend Sean's at 4 referrals and therefore one referral away from the coveted invite for 2 people to Elon's next Tesla unveiling party. He lives in LA and said he's happy to take the person who next uses his code as his +1 if they'd like to attend (I hit 5 myself so helping him now as I don't care for a Roadster). His code is sean7169 and link is Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty -- PM me if you're the person who uses it next so I can connect you with him. Thanks!

NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD USE MY REFERRAL CODE! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GIVE YOUR 6 MONTHS OF SUPERCHARGING.... NO! NO NO! DON'T EVEN ASK!

TALK TO THE HAND. NO SOUP-(ERCHARGING) FOR YOU!

If you go to Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty DON'T CLICK ON A CAR AND ORDER IT! NO! NO NO! STOP IT! DO I LOOK LIKE THE US TREASURY? DO YOU THINK I CAN JUST HAND OUT $7500 IN TAX CREDITS AND BANKROLL YOUR FUN FEST AUTOMOBILE?

NO! DON'T DOOOOOO IT!
Couldn’t resist and clicked the link. Now i know your name. Joshua Butteshrimp :D

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Couldn’t resist and clicked the link. Now i know your name. Joshua Butteshrimp :D

I knew it! This is what I'm saying... People all clicking' my link, trying to use my referral code..... doing research on electric automobiles and solar panels.... well, Joshua Danger Buttershrimp, forbids it! Whatever you do.... Do not go to Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty and purchase one or two Teslas.....

I know what your thinking..... "but Buttershrimp, your code is known to extend life expectancy, increase girth, and day to day wellbeing"

No means no.

Referral program has been extended to March 11th 2019, which is great news for all.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging as part of your Model S, X, or 3 order. PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

If anyone from Southeast Michigan is on the fence about the Model 3, PM me and I can meet up with you and answer any questions you may have. I can also arrange a test drive in my car so that you will not loose the extra 3 months of supercharging by taking test drives at Tesla.

If anyone is looking for a referral code for their order, mine is sreejith36384

Probably a glitch as the commemorative hat is gone too.

C3E3E362-E6A1-4BDF-BB4D-7E97DA45AAEE.png

For a few days, it said:
We’ll laser-etch any image onto glass and send it into deep space orbit for millions of years. We’ll also send you a limited edition hat to commemorate the launch. Refer more friends while you wait for an alien race to discover your payload.

But that was also removed today:

We’ll laser-etch any image onto glass and send it into deep space orbit for millions of years. Refer more friends while you wait for an alien race to discover your payload.

Status
Not open for further replies.