Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
continued from above...

When you order the Radio Flyer, you can send it to any address and does not need to be the recipient's address. I do not know about the wheels or chargers. When I received prizes in the past, they sent it to my home address and it was a complete surprise when it arrived.

I am hoping (as Tesla has told me at various times) that Powerwalls can be sent to other addresses. This point is contradicted by Tesla variably.

Reactions: sixty
continued from above...

When you order the Radio Flyer, you can send it to any address and does not need to be the recipient's address. I do not know about the wheels or chargers. When I received prizes in the past, they sent it to my home address and it was a complete surprise when it arrived.
You can enter a different address for the wall connectors or choose a different service center for the wheels.

My Loot Box now says I won One Week with a new Tesla. When I tap to redeem the award, it wants a city and week for the car. Do I have to choose location/date before 2/28? If so, I better start planning my Germany vacation for this summer.

I'm sure they'll get to you eventually. I have two friends who are each owed 2 and 3 powerwalls, and also have yet to be contacted.

I doubt it. Over 2+ years of communication with them, they've gone back and forth between,
- Giving credits
- Giving powerwalls
- Giving Powerwalls + solar tiles
- Oh you have only 1 powerwall, 0 powerwall, 2 powerwalls, 3 powerwalls.

I really really doubt they'll sort this out. But if they do, I'll be the first one to come here and brag about it.

That said, all other awards outside of the powerwall, I did get. The wheels, the bags, the jackets, the invites, etc. etc.
Honestly, I'm thrilled the referral program has ended. Just hand the savings to the buyer, much simpler and fair.
All those youtube videos pushing their referral codes was getting a bit boring to be honest.

I've got a weird reward problem. In November, I made 2 referrals who took delivery and was able to pick up the picture and HPWC. I then made 2 more referrals in Dec, one in early December, and one after the 23rd, which was the last referral period. The 2 in Dec have yet to take delivery as they are European orders. Today I checked my loot box and see an option to redeem another HPWC. I'm confused as to why there's a second HPWC. As far as I know:

1) the 3rd referral would have qualified me for a week with a Tesla as it's under the second to last referral period and I don't have an existing S or X for the wheels while the fourth would have qualified me for another picture as it's the first one in the last referral period?
2) They counted the 3rd and 4th as the 1st and 2nd referrals in the last period? So I would get another picture and another HPWC? But in this case, I don't see an option to send another picture.

Ideally, I would have loved the 3rd and 4th to qualify for the forged wheels for the 3 and priority updates but I have no idea why I just have a second HPWC. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have questions regarding how to redeem the HPWC or the Radio Flyer Model S hopefully someone here can help.

I bought my Tesla using my Uncle's code and he said he will give the reward to me. He doesn't use a smartphone very often so I am trying to give him instructions on how to redeem the reward.

My first question is, can he request to send the HPWC to another person/address? Can he put in the name and address when he redeem the HPWC from the app? If it doesn't allow to change the shipping address, then if he requests the Radio Flyer Model S, will he just get a code and the code can be redeemed by anyone from radio flyer's webpage?

Time is running out, hopefully we will be able to redeem the reward in time. Thanks
When you select the reward, you input an address for it to be shipped to.

• Informative
Reactions: sixty
I doubt it. Over 2+ years of communication with them, they've gone back and forth between,
- Giving credits
- Giving powerwalls
- Giving Powerwalls + solar tiles
- Oh you have only 1 powerwall, 0 powerwall, 2 powerwalls, 3 powerwalls.

I really really doubt they'll sort this out. But if they do, I'll be the first one to come here and brag about it.

That said, all other awards outside of the powerwall, I did get. The wheels, the bags, the jackets, the invites, etc. etc.
Honestly, I'm thrilled the referral program has ended. Just hand the savings to the buyer, much simpler and fair.
All those youtube videos pushing their referral codes was getting a bit boring to be honest.

At this point, I really just want the two powerwalls we fairly got through their program. The other set of wheels and tires would also be great, but you'd think they'd prioritize pushing out their energy products for future plans...

I am still somewhat optimistic in regards to the PW2's. Buried in the Loot Box, there is verbage to the effect that they will be delivered in 2019. Good luck to us all. Fortunately, no real power outages of note in Tahoe (at my home at least) over the last couple years.

I lucked out. I hope. I am not certain, but when I got my M3 in July I could have sworn the HPWC/Radio Flyer was the award for 1 referral. I got a referral that was delivered in August. I went to claim my reward, and now it said a picture, needed 2 for HPWC/Radio Flyer. Then I got the email with the 2/28 deadline. I figured a picture was better than anything. But when I went to claim it it showed I was owed the HPWC/Radio Flyer. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I quickly chose the HPWC I've been wanting so I can stop using this J1772 adapter at home. Crossing my fingers and toes waiting for the arrival. I would have expected a "You've chosen..." email, but nothing yet.

Waiting to get my HPWC. Ordered our P3D in September, delivery end of September. The referral showed up and disappeared a few times. Multiple people added our ref code back into it (it got swapped out somewhere along the way [which I think is shady]) we had it reversed back to our code. Then a few weeks ago it showed up, but as part of the then current referral program. It's mind boggling that this is so hard for them. Still waiting on the referral team to respond to my email.

Question for you guys: I have eight referrals total, five referrals from the 2017 program (and I collected those awards at that time).

During this past program, starting in October, I referred three more friends. The associate from the Referral Program is telling me that I don't qualify to collect awards for these three recent referrals since I collected the awards from the previous program in 2017.

Is that correct? I thought the program reset occasionally, making additional referrals available for new awards even if I collected awards from previous referrals.

Thanks in advance.

Question for you guys: I have eight referrals total, five referrals from the 2017 program (and I collected those awards at that time).

During this past program, starting in October, I referred three more friends. The associate from the Referral Program is telling me that I don't qualify to collect awards for these three recent referrals since I collected the awards from the previous program in 2017.

Is that correct? I thought the program reset occasionally, making additional referrals available for new awards even if I collected awards from previous referrals.

Thanks in advance.
The last referral program went from May 19, 2017 until February 2, 2019. If your previous referrals were during that time then you only get one set of prizes. If you check My Awards in the Loot Box in the app, you should be able to confirm this.

• Helpful
Reactions: Dayreg
Now that the program has ended, I would hope Tesla can straighten out the prizes and fulfillment status. In the app, my status seems have used monkeys for the data entry. Unclear what has been won or fulfilled. There are prizes listed that I never won. What would it take to hire an admin for a couple weeks to clean up their data. Pathetic.

The solar roof token is a joke as my sister in California has been waiting for her install since day one. I cannot give her my token and the folks at Tesla don't know how to put it on her account. Plus, Tesla is doing some installs without requiring a token at all. Illusory prize if one can get a solar roof before I can even give away a token.

Forgot the exact dates, but there was a brief overlap in the dates and they were valid for both program date ranges. during that time we had those two date ranges and also ended up getting a Model S soon after which we also got 5 on, but had to let it go due to Lemon Law. So I wonder how all that works.

So someone please clarify this. I have 3 referral, I have been waiting for the third referral so I can choose the wheels, and I did.
But it seems like I could still choose the award for the 1st and 2nd referrals. I just don't want to choose the award for 1st and 2nd referral to have tesla say, too bad you cant get the wheels.

whats other peoples experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.