Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PearlShark

Oct 13, 2017
Canada
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

(Works for anyone in North America and abroad as well)

Happy to have a chat and help you figure out if an EV is right for you and which one makes the most sense.
Have owned Tesla's for over 3 years and have lot's of insight to ownership, especially in colder climates.
Extremely up to date on all the news and rapid changes happening.

In many situations, it is one of the best purchases you'll make in your life.
But there are also some situations which it just doesn't make sense right now.

TMYB-C1

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2021
USA
1st time car owner with my recent Model Y LR purchase, planning to keep it for 10 years as a family car. Being that I live in a condo in a major city home charging isn't an option so I'd appreciate you using my refferal link to provide us both with 1000 free supercharger miles.

I'm active here and will be detailing my life as an EV owner in a major city with out home charging access, feel free to reach out with any questions or comments and enjoy the community!

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

Techniques

Jul 4, 2018
Richmond Hill
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Daniellane

Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Referral Roadster appeared on my account!
5935DF92-DE44-45F7-A8F3-25565B6AB14A.jpeg
ABA40D83-A031-434A-A905-CBA225FC954C.jpeg
2C191AB9-2ABA-4AB8-A16B-A81B568D6CB0.jpeg

jongrreat

Mar 11, 2021
Southern NJ
Hi all, first Tesla here. Model 3 LR AWD with delivery estimate of 3/31! Super excited and hope to make someone else a little happier with some free miles. I would really appreciate you using my referral. Thanks!!!

Use my referral link to receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car, or earn a $100 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

HankLloydRight

No Roads
Jan 18, 2014
Connecticut
Don't use my referral code. I don't know what I would do with Supercharger miles.

If you already have free supercharging, each referral gets you an entry to a monthly drawing for a free Model Y, and a quarterly drawing for a NG Roadster.

Although we never really hear of any of these winners. I think I've heard one MY winner trying to sell their free car. Were are the rest of these winners?

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
Yes, you are right, this one has free supercharging, (whatever that is, we don't have superchargers, never seen one). Entry for drawing on free Model Y? That's that smaller car that Tesla makes? I am sure its a nice little car if Tesla makes it, but I'd rather have my S's. And then when I did win it, I could not longer park my S at an angle taking up most of my garage. Oh my, the headaches associated with winning a small Tesla are just too much.

(We have a local pool betting the Moon or Mars gets a Supercharger before Hawaii.)

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or use the code if you prefer:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC