Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided below prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order. If you need assistance just let me know.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Referral page no longer shows how many referrals were done :(

Yes, Sadly.

Likewise the My Tesla account section of the website no longer shows the summary of ordered, canceled, delivered like it used to either. The app however still does, but never had as much detail as the website does, err did.

Google Image Result for https://cleantechnica.com/files/2018/08/tesla-referral-program.png
tesla-referral-program.png

It’s gone in US too. At least for cars. Solar still shows.

I mean we new the program was going away. It was suggested it be replaced with rewards from the Tesla store. Things like clothing and what not. That has changed or hasn’t happened yet.

Attachments

• 257D8F59-E21F-4B46-A340-5C344120053D.png
    257D8F59-E21F-4B46-A340-5C344120053D.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: FlatSix911
Insider Update... the program is set to change significantly at the end of this quarter.

Tesla is completely revamping referral program after spending $23 million on free Supercharging - Electrek
As predicted last quarter... the program was no longer needed by Tesla to increase demand.

Today, Tesla updated its website to add a mention that as September 18, 2021, it is not accepting referrals for vehicle products and solar panels: “As of September 18, 2021, vehicle products, and solar panels are no longer eligible for Referral awards.” However, Tesla is keeping the referral program for Solar Roof and even increasing it to $500 award per system activation: “At this time, orders for Solar Roof are eligible for the Referral Program. To earn Referral awards, Solar Roof orders must be placed through your unique referral link. Note that referrals cannot be added after an order is placed, and awards are granted after the Solar Roof system receives permission to operate on the grid from your utility.” This change has been reflected in Tesla’s mobile app:

Tesla-Referral-program-change.jpg

The solar roof was only a small part of Tesla’s referral program and now that it’s all that remains of it, some are predicting the end of the referral program era. However, we previously reported that this was coming and that it should be replaced by something else. Earlier this year, we reported that Tesla plans to completely revamp the referral program: “According to a source familiar with the matter, Tesla plans to eliminate referral links, which owners often spam on social media, and instead turn to an app-based referral program promoting in-person referrals.” The details are still unclear, but now that Tesla stopped taking referrals for vehicles, I’d expect the changes to be announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.