Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm a day late, so @EcoBruin got an extra day for referral fishing. Have you received any referrals yet?

Also, @Bgarret and @AEdennis -- have either of you received any deferred referral credits from your stint?

Time to change it up for a few more days. The next referral link I'll select is: @Cowby Referral | Tesla Motors -- I'll now put it up for the next three days. Good luck!
None for me Hank. Thanks for the chance.

Well, I'm a day late, so @EcoBruin got an extra day for referral fishing. Have you received any referrals yet?

Also, @Bgarret and @AEdennis -- have either of you received any deferred referral credits from your stint?

Time to change it up for a few more days. The next referral link I'll select is: @Cowby Referral | Tesla Motors -- I'll now put it up for the next three days. Good luck!

Woot! Thanks Hank! Time to go fishing...

Would love the extra eyeballs too. I'm an architect, does that help hank?
Referral | Tesla Motors

Okay, I have emailed Tesla and they responded stating they were looking into it... Still nothing. How do I discover what my referral link is? Or what is the process for referring purchasers? I guess what I am looking for is my unique referral code and how to use it.

Mark

Go to tesla.com and then hit "My Tesla." After you log in (and select a profile if you have more than one) you'll see your referral link down the page a bit.

Yep, I'll be going for sure. What will you be driving? Your order is delayed until October? I think I will be heading out early Friday from Salt Lake.
A friend and I both ordered a refreshed S90 in April. He got his pearl white (now with chrome deleted) a couple weeks back so we'll be driving that out. I delayed mine until October or so, in the hope that I might get a few more goodies. :) Also, most of my highway travel is in KS and NE but there aren't any Superchargers on I-80 in Nebraska yet so another reason I didn't need mine right away.

We don't have the schedule written in stone yet but we might be going a little past Salt Lake on Thursday. Originally we were planning on arriving in Reno in the afternoon but then started thinking this event might be different. Since the event is for the gigafactory itself, maybe they will start the event earlier in the day so they can provide tours, etc. Because of that, we might be driving a little farther on Thursday so that Friday's drive would get us into Reno before noon. We'll have a better idea of our schedule once we know when the gigafactory event will actually take place.

Looks like they just launched another referral program. $1k off for new owners. 6 prizes for existing owners.

"Our customers loved it in the past, so we’ve decided to bring back the Tesla Referral Program. Just share your personal code with your friends, family, or anyone else. Up to 5 of them can use the code between now and July 15, 2016 to get a $1,000 credit towards a new Model S or Model X.

Your personal code: http://ts.la/ethan6404

As a thank you, there will be a range of awards including exclusive merchandise, an invitation to our Gigafactory opening event, and a set of 21” custom Arachnid wheels. Each referral order also gives you an additional entry in a drawing to win a Ludicrous P90D Model X.

Check out the full details of the program here and look out for some other surprises along the way! "
Sadly, this program is one of the things bears point to when they state Tesla is having demand problems. This along with a lower cost version of the Model S is not helpful to margins.

Here's my referral, Enjoy.
Referral | Tesla Motors
my black MS:
upload_2016-6-24_8-54-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.