Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the details of the new referral program.

Referral Program

The current Tesla Referral Program begins July 18 and will run until October 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price.

To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

10 Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 10 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for two to attend our next Tesla unveiling event.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive a set of 21" custom Arachnid wheels in black, silver or grey, including summer performance tires and installation. These exclusive forged aluminum wheels offer improved performance and are not available for purchase.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who makes 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla Leather Duffel, not available for purchase.

Ludicrous P90D Model X
Each qualified referral you make gives you an additional entry into a drawing to win a Ludicrous P90D Model X.

We know that without our customers we would not be where we are today. This is our way of thanking you for your support in building the Tesla community.

Awards
Owners who won awards in the program that ended July 15, 2016 will receive email instructions after the Model X drawing on or around July 31. Owners who won invitations to the Gigafactory opening event have already been contacted.

Reactions: DÆrik
Heading home from Vegas and just got this email mid flight! It confirms it's an extension.

Thanks Erik

Screenshot_20160718-190731.png

looks like Gigafactory invitations at 4 are no longer available with the updated program. too bad, I was ready to drop everything on short notice for a road trip to NV. Do the totals from last round carry over, or have they just not reset the counters on MyTesla? I got to total 2 last round, including +1 after a partial last-day stint on @HankLloydRight 's CPO page (thanks again Hank!)

offering my referral link
Referral | Tesla Motors

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Since I have 5 referrals from the program ended July 15, and it still shows 5 for this program, does that mean I already won 2 sets of the 21" custom Arachnid wheels, and 2 Tesla Owner's Jackets, the Moab bag from the last program and the Tesla Leather Duffel from this program? And 5 changes to win the Model X on July 31 and 5 more chances to win in this current program? This is confusing, anyone know for sure?

Referral | Tesla Motors

It is confusing, but the program was extended, not restarted. So we get one each of those things.

There are no other additional awards until you have 10 referrals. Other than 5 more entries in the lottery for the now second MXP90DL award in October. I don't know if that means we have 10 chances in the October lottery or just 5.

It is confusing, but the program was extended, not restarted. So we get one each of those things.

There are no other additional awards until you have 10 referrals. Other than 5 more entries in the lottery for the now second MXP90DL award in October. I don't know if that means we have 10 chances in the October lottery or just 5.

Since it specifies orders must be July 18 - October 15 I am guessing they just haven't gotten around to resetting the counter yet. Once you get to your 10 us mortals will appreciate the random chance at being featured on your website again, if you are going to continue that :)

Referral | Tesla Motors

Kinda disappointing. What does one do with two sets of extra rims? They should offer $5k in store credit or something for hitting 10 referrals.

Cynically, I think Tesla bought a bunch of these rims and they didn't sell. They repackaged that dog food as an exclusive benefit. Agree?

• Funny
Reactions: Mickie
Status
Not open for further replies.