Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get $1,000 off a new Tesla! The Tesla Referral Program begins May 30 and will run until July 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price. If you wish you may use my code to get your $1000 credit: Referral | Tesla Motors Thanks!

And it's valid for the Model X too! At least four referrals you will be entered in a draw between those who used the link to be my guest at the Gigafactory opening event. http:/ts.la/alexandre2511

Referral Program

The new Tesla Referral Program begins May 30 and will run until July 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price.

To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

5 Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive a set of 21” custom Arachnid wheels in black, silver or grey, including summer performance tires and installation. These exclusive forged aluminum wheels offer improved performance and are not available for purchase.

4+ Qualifying Referrals
Each owner who makes 4 or more qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for two to attend the Gigafactory opening event at the end of July, including transportation to the Gigafactory from Reno, Nevada.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who makes 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla Moab Weekender Bag that matches their car’s interior.

Ludicrous P90D Model X
Each qualified referral you make gives you an additional entry into a drawing to win a Ludicrous P90D Model X.

We know that without our customers we would not be where we are today. This is our way of thanking you for your support in building the Tesla community.

Wow! This morning I got an email from Tesla with a new build sheet pdf that shows a referral credit on it! No special message but it's clearly listed as a $1200 credit! I realize this was a an special exemption, and I definitley appreciate it.

This is the first time I've upgraded a vehicle in less than 3 years, and the first time I've ever went with the same make (and model) again!

My original VIN was around 16,000 -- the new VIN is 130,000 cars later. Amazing!

Thanks Tesla. Can't wait to try out the latest and try Autopilot for the first time!

Last edited:
Reactions: ModelX
I ordered at the end of April with delivery coming in the next two weeks. I made a change to the order and the invoice disappeared from MyTesla never to be replaced. I hope it was because they knew the referral was coming and they'll knock $1000 (US) off. Every little bit counts!

BTW, I checked with the moderators and putting your referral code in your signature line is not allowed. They do allow one thread for referral codes and I guess this is it.

For what it's worth, this is mine:
Referral | Tesla Motors

For what it's worth I do have a refresh Model S on order, due in the next couple of weeks and I have studied the tech in the car quite a bit over the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.