Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone in Switzerland:

Da es in der Vergangenheit auf sehr positive Resonanz gestossen ist haben wir uns entschieden, das Tesla Weiterempfehlungsprogramm wieder aufleben zu lassen. Sie brauchen dafür nur Ihren persönlichen Code mit Ihren Freunden, Familienmitgliedern oder Bekannten zu teilen. Bis zu fünf Personen können sich damit bis zum 15. Juli 2016 eine 1'000 CHF Gutschrift auf ihr neues Model S oder Model X sichern.

Ihr persönlicher Code: Referral | Tesla Motors

Cheers
P

OK, OK already...
Pretty much everybody on this board has gotten the referral program code, because they have a Tesla on order.
How about you share the code with PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
You might go so far as to post it on your PRIVATE Facebook, but everybody putting it here is just plain .. well you know, crass!
Well not necessarily - there are quite a few folks doing research prior to making a decision. Granted it would add to the chances of getting a referral used if folks posted it on their other social media accounts.
I'm not posting mine because I live in VA and don't want to take away from others who could benefit from their referral being used... and there's no shortage of referrals...;)

Received my first referral.
Referral Info.JPG

Edit: can a mod change my title to say "I just ordered 2nd Tesla on May 28th" and not "June 28th" -- in my haste I messed up the thread title. Sorry about that!

Arrrrgh! I just lovingly placed my new order for a new MS (I have a 'classic' vin 16000 range car), and clicked 'confirm' late Saturday night (May 28th).

Much to my surprise I see a new referral program launched May 29th, less than 12-18 hours after I clicked confirm! I had literally just talked to the local Tesla manager on the Friday (May 27th) and we were commiserating on how it would have been great to have the referral program again.

I'm really hoping my local Tesla guys can swing the credit for me (I just sent an email), especially since I was an early owner, and have spent lots of time over the last 3 years talking up and answering questions on Teslas!

At any rate, here's my referral link in case someone wants to take advantage of the credit:
Referral | Tesla Motors

Thank you Steve for sharing the referral link as it saved me $1k with my confirmed order today! Dan

I'm not sure if this has been done on the Australian pages, however, if anyone is interested in a new Tesla, they are currently running a promotion where they will give $1400.00 off a new Tesla. Feel free to use my referral link below to qualify. I hope this helps a little for anyone interested in purchasing the greatest vehicle ever created! Wish I had this when I purchased!

There are many perks of being a Tesla owner and one is that I periodically get referral codes to share with friends.

Below is a unique referral code; if you use this code to order a new Tesla by July 15, 2016, you’ll receive a $1,400 credit towards your purchase.

Edit
Removed by moderator. It's still against TMC rules to post referral links.

Let me know if I can answer questions about Tesla ownership.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.