Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too will be looking at a white base model, 19" wheels, plus the AWD, pano roof and black nextgen leather seats. I will add AP later. Nothing else is that important to me. This will be my car to keep for the next 8 years. I am hoping that a stripped down 60D will pull 0-60mph in less than 5 seconds.

If you don't have a referral code yet, I just received my link!
Only 2 days left for this referral program ladies and gentlemen.

Referral | Tesla Motors

Reactions: nexsuperne101
Not quite sure, but does that really require AP2.0 hardware? After all, the current system is already capable of reliably reading speed signs. Or has it been confirmed, that such functionality requires updated hardware? More cameras and sensors are a good thing, but add complexity, and it surely is the software not being up for task as of now.

Ordered last week, estimated delivery period September - early October (because of being in Europe). With the major overhaul just taken place, I'm not assuming another major model hardware upgrade anytime soon.
If you didn't use a referral please give mine a whirl, tom9993 or link Referral | Tesla Motors you can add it after the fact (ask tesla to add it for you) if you ordered after May 30th, it will give you $1000 USD off your order (converted to your local currency). Add it now because the discount goes away after July 15th

If you didn't use a referral please give mine a whirl
Had one of course, was a crucial part of getting the purchase price below a stupid local sales tax refund policy.

I have just got my own referral link today, what a pity that the promotion already ends tomorrow. It would be great if someone would use it, but with that little time left chances are practically nil (I don't know anybody locally in for a Tesla purchase).

Reactions: GasKilla
Status
Not open for further replies.