Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • One lucky referrer will win a Ludicrous P90D Model X as well as a tour for four of the SpaceX
  • Five referrers will win a tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations.
Did anyone get those rewards? Personally, I would be like a kid at the chocolate factory if I got to tour SpaceX.
They should bring this reward back.

You only get the jacket, bag, and wheels once, not twice.

It's as if the first round never ended and they added another award for 10 total referrals.
Thanks for the clarification. It was a bit confusing between the email and the page the link took you to for details about the "new" program.

Will you continue to rotate other people's codes through your website?

I haven't received my invitation email yet (I had 5 referrals in the current program). I inquired and got an email from a Tesla rep today saying I am indeed a confirmed invitee to the GF event (yay), and I should be getting actual the formal invite email "soon" but it hasn't shown up yet.

Based on the non-official confirmation email, I did go ahead and book a flight and hotel but it's unnerving to not have the actual invitation email.

For those who got and confirmed the GF invite: after you confirm did you get some sort of "pass" or confirmation ID number/code/graphic/pdf etc?

Thanks for the clarification. It was a bit confusing between the email and the page the link took you to for details about the "new" program.

Just FYI, Tesla could to anything, that's just how I logically think it will work based on what was sent and eventually posted. But I've been wrong before.

Will you continue to rotate other people's codes through your website?

Probably after July 31sf when we get real details of how the awards will be distributed from the previous round.

Did anyone get those rewards? Personally, I would be like a kid at the chocolate factory if I got to tour SpaceX.
They should bring this reward back.

I find it hard to believe that of all these winners, none are members here. Something is very fishy.

Also, can anyone provide clarity. Each of the prized is noted by a "+" next to the qualifying number.
Does this mean that the prizes are cumulative?

I find it hard to believe that of all these winners, none are members here. Something is very fishy.
Not fishy at all.

This web site represents a TINY fraction of owners. Most owners I meet at chargers, for example, never heard of this place or do not want to know.

And as for the referral program, my 5 cents ... always has been SO tacky. Preferred the days before it started. When we encouraged others just to encourage.
Besides TM has nothing to sell me if I ever earned a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.