Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My survey asked about the wheels. They are only for the Model S and we only own a Model X.
Not sure how they will get installed on the Model X as the tires at least will be the wrong size.

The Arachnid wheels should work fine on the Model X. Tesla should deliver the set with staggered wheels and tires:

21×8.5″+40 front with a 245/35-21 Michelin PS2 tire
21×9.0″+40 rear with a 265/35-21″ Michelin PS2 tire

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed (or denied) that the 21" wheels will come standard 8.5" rims, or staggered as they were originally sold? I emailed Tesla about this two months ago, but never got a response.

I can't imagine that Tesla would change the specs from the original staggered offering.
Some have speculated that they are using up the remaining inventory as referral awards.
Tesla has stated that they will custom paint in three colors ... Silver, Gray and Black. :cool:

21×8.5″+40 front with a 245/35-21 Michelin PS2 tire
21×9.0″+40 rear with a 265/35-21″ Michelin PS2 tire

Last edited:
When someone places an order, do you see your referral count increase immediately, or after the 1 week "can't back out" period?

My counts increased after my friends "finalized" their order on The first part of this program.

Our email (for five referrals) also asked for the weekend bag AND the jacket, no wheels, and we were in Reno for the party this past weekend.

Just wondering if I get a second set of wheels if I refer 10 in this round

In three referral programs, they offered tix for you and a guest to attend the Gigafactory event. Since I won them each time, I figured 6 tix, but the invite only gave me four (i.e,. me+1+1+1). I asked for that to be six instead and they made an exception.

There is a possibility that you only get one set of rims even if you get to 10 referrals in this, the 5th round of the program.

In three referral programs, they offered tix for you and a guest to attend the Gigafactory event. Since I won them each time, I figured 6 tix, but the invite only gave me four (i.e,. me+1+1+1). I asked for that to be six instead and they made an exception.

Turns out when we entered the GF party, they basically just asked "how many?" and handed us badges. No ID checks. I think they were just trying to get people inside because the line was really long. I suppose at the start when there were less people they may have been checking their records and IDs (like at the M3 reveal, they were very tight on that), but at the GF I don't think that lasted very long and they didn't plan for the in-rush of people at the starting hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.