Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i stopped trying to get people after i hit 5 this round, but somehow i got one more... lol i guess i'm at 6... still refuse to try for the 10 until they make it a better reward.

Well, you still get an extra chance to win a Model X P100DL for every referral you make... Also, we still don't know exactly what the reward for 10 referrals is. Maybe it's an all expenses paid trip to the Model 3 part 2 unveil where you'll get to ride in a fully autonomous Model 3! Now that would be something! (I'm sure hoping it is, as I hit 10 referrals just a few days ago :))

Reactions: Saxena
If anyone is looking for a referral code, especially if you're in Colorado, feel free to use mine. http://ts.la/chaz5403 If you have any questions or concerns about Tesla ownership, drop me a line - I can't stop talking about this amazing vehicle!

Plus, just for letting me ramble, I'll get your choice of Tesla Hot Wheels or Matchbox in any color available (I have them all!) ;)

WEB-READY---Toy-Car-Collage_grande.jpg

So, how long after someone who went into the store and ordered should we see the referral show up?

Friend ordered yesterday, in store with my code, but I don't see any change in the number of referrals.

I bring this up b/c previously someone mentioned some sales people were swapping out referral codes for people they knew, even if people brought in a code they wanted to use.

So, how long after someone who went into the store and ordered should we see the referral show up?

Friend ordered yesterday, in store with my code, but I don't see any change in the number of referrals.

I bring this up b/c previously someone mentioned some sales people were swapping out referral codes for people they knew, even if people brought in a code they wanted to use.

My experience is that you'll see the number increase when they've received and processed the deposit. That is, before the order is confirmed and the deposit would be forfeited if the order is cancelled. When paying with card this is usually pretty quick.

• Informative
Reactions: bkp_duke
Status
Not open for further replies.