Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Just got an email from Tesla about the referral rewards. Here's the text:
========
Thanks again for growing the Tesla community through the Referral Program.

Your 21” Arachnid wheels are being custom built to your preferences and are expected to arrive at your preferred service center for installation in November. Your Tesla Leather Duffel and customized Tesla Owner’s Jacket are also being produced and will ship in approximately 3 weeks. You will receive an email update when they do. A reminder that all referrals must be delivered to qualify for awards and winners are responsible for all taxes, local requirements and fees.

The current Referral Program ends on October 15th and awards include an invitation for two to our next Tesla unveiling event.

Should you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
======

Can't wait to finally see these items!

• Informative
Reactions: Saxena
Finally! Just got an email from Tesla about the referral rewards. Here's the text:
========
Thanks again for growing the Tesla community through the Referral Program.

Your 21” Arachnid wheels are being custom built to your preferences and are expected to arrive at your preferred service center for installation in November. Your Tesla Leather Duffel and customized Tesla Owner’s Jacket are also being produced and will ship in approximately 3 weeks. You will receive an email update when they do. A reminder that all referrals must be delivered to qualify for awards and winners are responsible for all taxes, local requirements and fees.

The current Referral Program ends on October 15th and awards include an invitation for two to our next Tesla unveiling event.

Should you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
======

Can't wait to finally see these items!

So how does this work then? with 10 referrals for example, you're given the choice to pick and choose, ie you don't have to select the "prize" that goes with 10 referrals, ie invite to the next even then?

Also, historically, can a left over referral be carried forward to the next program? (because the odds of another one coming up are pretty good...)

I am @ 3 and considering punting either all or at least one to the next program if I can to get closer to a set of wheels...

Woo hoo... confirmation from the previous program :cool:

upload_2016-10-7_21-9-36.png

Hi everyone,

Can anyone confirm if the current program referrals (ending Oct 15) can be used for new cars that are in inventory? It says "New Car" but the links go to a Custom Build page.

I'm looking to put my deposit down tonight on a new inventory car.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi everyone,

Can anyone confirm if the current program referrals (ending Oct 15) can be used for new cars that are in inventory? It says "New Car" but the links go to a Custom Build page.

I'm looking to put my deposit down tonight on a new inventory car.

Thanks,
Mike
Once you click on the link, it will remain active on Tesla's site. You can then view the inventory car links and the price will show the referral discount subtracted out.

Reactions: Gig103
Status
Not open for further replies.