Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a 21st century version of this type of badges would be great:

https://digitaldtour.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/dsc_0145.jpg

Of course one would have to figure how to apply these on a grille-less car and minimize the chances of these badges being, you know, "borrowed".
Badges would be nice in addition to a prize that actually had some monetary value. 7 referrals is probably close to $700,000 in revenue so you'd think that would merit a nice prize. The Arachnids were a nice prize and the Powerwall would've been very useful and much appreciated.

Badges would be nice in addition to a prize that actually had some monetary value. 7 referrals is probably close to $700,000 in revenue so you'd think that would merit a nice prize. The Arachnids were a nice prize and the Powerwall would've been very useful and much appreciated.

Agreed and *in addition* indeed and it was just a generic idea, not a 7-referral prize suggestion...

a 21st century version of this type of badges would be great:

https://digitaldtour.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/dsc_0145.jpg

Of course one would have to figure how to apply these on a grille-less car and minimize the chances of these badges being, you know, "borrowed".

Easy to drill and mount on the nose cone :cool:

upload_2016-10-22_20-3-55.png

Has anyone noticed that in the recent email from Tesla regarding the prizes they now confirm that the winners are responsible for all taxes. Now we just have to find out the claimed value of the Arachnid wheels.

Did they already send an email out re. the recently ended program? I had a couple of referrals in my My Tesla but it looks like my account was "reset" when the new program launched. Am I the only one? :confused:

Did they already send an email out re. the recently ended program? I had a couple of referrals in my My Tesla but it looks like my account was "reset" when the new program launched. Am I the only one? :confused:
Everyone had their referral count reset on 10/16. They will choose a winner of the XP90D around 10/31 and probably notify others concerning their rewards around that time.

I didn't win the US car... I was the 2nd person in the US to get 10 during that round.... :(

Thats the referral program that I am referring to, the one that gave credits and the first to 10 in each region got a free Model X, Bjorn won for Europe and Brooks Dragtimes won for the US. It was a very transparent competition and everyone who had the Tesla App could see who was at what position.

Now they have a drawing and we don't know when or where it takes place and cannot see who won. I am not saying they are lying about the grand prize Im saying that perhaps there is no drawing and they just decide at random who to "gift" the car to based on other factors. Otherwise there would be a live drawing that everyone could see, and in the interest of anonymity they could just use the referral link to identify the winner instead of their real name. I have personally seen non-tesla events where a Tesla was raffled off based on purchased raffle tickets and to see a name picked out of a bucket is more satisfying then not knowing anything unless you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.