Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could probably stand outside a tesla store and hand out cards to everyone entering with your referral code on it and a note saying it gives them $1k off their car. Not sure how long you'd need to stand there per referral. Any guesses here how many cars an average store sells per/day

Reactions: wesley888
Basically unless you know some people in the real world with a disposable income large enough, your probably not going to get many referrals. I post here a lot and have many times gotten "Helpful" and "Informative" ratings for my posts, but I have yet to get a single referral in 3 rounds of referrals thus far. Just posting here isn't going to get much attention.

It's just the way of it. With around 150,000 Tesla owners now and about 25,000 sold per quarter, there are going to be a lot of people in every referral program who don't get any referrals. Getting some referrals would be nice, but I've pretty much accepted I may never get any referrals. I never did any good at selling those candy bars for the school fundraisers either. We ended up with candy bars around the house for months.

Keep at it and thanks for publishing your blog ... http://teslablitherings.com :cool:

I convinced some of my friends to buy a Tesla and then they used my code. Sorry if that sounds a bit blunt but how else did you think it would work? I guess if you happen to help someone on a forum they might use your code but then there are plenty on here to choose from.

I managed to max out the two previous programs, i.e. 15 referrals from June to October. A few of them were friends and acquaintances. I also got a couple of referrals after having my car at a car exhibition, where I talked to a few people who were thinking of buying Teslas and helped them with options and calculations. But most of my referrals are actually from forums. I'm the number one poster on the Tesla Club Sweden forum, and I've posted a lot of tips and tricks, especially regarding economy and taxes, Excel sheets with calculations, and given out a lot of advice, and apparently it's been appreciated because most of my referrals have come through there.

Last edited:
To receive $1000 off your order of a new Tesla Motors Model S or X. Buy or lease.

Just click (or cut and paste) the following Tesla referral link:

Referral | Tesla

Use the above link or give your Tesla salesperson this code: thomas1648

This link will take you to official Tesla referral program web site.

This Tesla referral code will automatically apply the $1000 discount towards your Tesla order.

Expires January15, 2017

Just received an update from my advisor to expect award delivery before year end... Merry Christmas! :cool:

(Version 4 of the Referral Program ended July 15th of this year. Version 5 of the program ended October 15th of this year)

The merchandise awards for Version 4 should ship within the next couple of weeks, and the Service Center will reach out to you as soon as the wheels are completed and ready to install.

For Version 5, we expect to begin the procurement of the merchandise within the next month and shipments to occur shortly thereafter.

21” custom Arachnid wheels.PNG

The referral link stops working. It says the person has no more referrals.

edit: Which is kinda short-sighted. As a potential buyer, it forces them to go off the site to hunt down another working referral code. It should say: "This code has no more referrals, but click here to still get your $1000 discount".

The referral link stops working. It says the person has no more referrals.

edit: Which is kinda short-sighted. As a potential buyer, it forces them to go off the site to hunt down another working referral code. It should say: "This code has no more referrals, but click here to still get your $1000 discount".

If you are having trouble with the referral code, use mine. It is still valid.

Referral | Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.