Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today.
A status portal or dashboard would be the best addition to the referral program for both current and past referrals and prize statuses. I'd even offer to do it for them given the raw data (obvious privacy concerns aside).

Hank, great idea ... I second that emotion :cool:

I just received a small package from Tesla informing me they were sorry for how long it was taking for my custom awards (wheels) to arrive. I'm impressed and thankful. Amazing company.

Received the same set today ... Nice, but I would really rather have my Arachnid wheels after 6 months of waiting :cool:

This is at least the sixth time in less than two weeks that you have posted your referral code to this thread. Is that really necessary?

Andy, unfortunately he does NOT care. He has been a member of TMC for less than 2 months. As of today, he has 36 posts, 35 of which are in this referral thread, which about 28 of his posts were only listing his referral code, contributing nothing to TMC.

• Informative
Reactions: Andyw2100
Isn't soliciting referral codes against the forums TOS?

I'm not certain, but I think there may have been a decision made that this was the one thread where it was allowed. Even so, I have never posted my referral code.

Assuming it is allowed, I have no problem with others doing it, within reason. But the poster I called out was, in my opinion, over-the-top! As @NJ Plugin pointed out, apparently that is all he or she is here for.

So, many moons ago in a galaxy far, far away, I promised a picture of a giraffe wearing my owners jacket if I got it via the referral prizes. This was in the second to last program. Well, I am a humanoid of my word:
IMG_0189.JPG

As reported back then (Tesla Referral Program) I will keep adopting giraffes via the WWF for each referral. And it looks like I am adopting at least one more this time around! Yes, I have one whole referral. Imagine that!

Girafes rule!

Click here for more giraffe-ness: Referral | Tesla

So, many moons ago in a galaxy far, far away, I promised a picture of a giraffe wearing my owners jacket if I got it via the referral prizes. This was in the second to last program. Well, I am a humanoid of my word:
View attachment 210745

As reported back then (Tesla Referral Program) I will keep adopting giraffes via the WWF for each referral. And it looks like I am adopting at least one more this time around! Yes, I have one whole referral. Imagine that! Girafes rule! Click here for more giraffe-ness: Referral | Tesla

WWF ... Well done! :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: e-FTW
Status
Not open for further replies.