Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0 down 3 to go. Just trying to get the kids the radio flyer Model S.
Referral | Tesla

The radio flyer would be great. My buddies son has his 3rd birthday coming up and I would love to give it to him as he loves my Tesla. Referral | Tesla

If your friend's son's birthday is "coming up" in the next six (or even nine) months, you almost certainly wouldn't have the radio flyer to give him in time for this birthday. Everyone has been posting about long delays in receiving their referral awards.

This might be a lot faster delivery ... :cool:
Tesla Model S Electric Toy Car | eBay

Looks like someone received a new set of Arachnid wheels ... I hope mine arrive soon! :cool:

New Tesla Factory Model S 21 inch Arachnid Wheels, Limited Edition | eBay

upload_2017-1-30_21-16-56.png

gotta say this promotion time around, the referrals are a lot slower. will be interesting to see... may need to reduce my positions

It's even worse for us overseas. I'm Swedish and our currency has been very weak against the dollar for some time now, which has lead to multiple price raises. Add the end of free supercharging to that, and all of a sudden it's become very hard to sell Teslas. Somehow I've still managed to get two referrals in this program already. Just one more and my kids will be very, very happy. Unfortunately I predict that I'll have to buy second one since I have have two kids who are pretty much the right age...

Status
Not open for further replies.