Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 7 referrals when the wheels was the price for 5 and I had 10 referrals last time, but have not received anything! I got the mail both times. Where I could choose colour on the wheels and the size of the jacket. But now bags, wheels or jacket has arrived. 4 of the cars from the October program is delivered and 3 of the cars from the December program. They should at least send the jackets and bags?

Patience you must have, my young padawan! I still haven't received any prizes from the programs that ended in October or January. I've only received the bag and jacket from the July program. I don't know why it's taking so long but it's the same for everyone, so you shouldn't worry.

Reactions: nasatech
Ben, sorry to hear about your woes with Tesla. (not surprised based on their prior customer service)
I have been waiting for 7 months for my wheels and took a screenshot of my grey selection ... hope mine are correct. :cool:View attachment 213301
Thanks for sharing that, @FlatSix911! Yeah, I'm really beyond pissed at Tesla for their the way they treat referrers. They didn't even bother to respond to 5 or 6 emails and a phone call I wrote/made asking why the wheels are taking so long and why they can't even give another update/estimate. They had so many f**king opportunities to just mention, "Oh, your SILVER Arachnid wheels still haven't been produced yet", and I could've easily corrected them... So sick of this.

Hope yours come out right though!

Thanks for sharing that, @FlatSix911! Yeah, I'm really beyond pissed at Tesla for their the way they treat referrers. They didn't even bother to respond to 5 or 6 emails and a phone call I wrote/made asking why the wheels are taking so long and why they can't even give another update/estimate. They had so many f**king opportunities to just mention, "Oh, your SILVER Arachnid wheels still haven't been produced yet", and I could've easily corrected them... So sick of this.

Hope yours come out right though!
Perhaps start a thread (somewhere on TMC) asking if anyone would like to trade. Perhaps someone else got the wrong ones, but also people change their minds all the time. Gotta to pay to ship, but it actuates putting the wheels on your car.

Patience you must have, my young padawan! I still haven't received any prizes from the programs that ended in October or January. I've only received the bag and jacket from the July program. I don't know why it's taking so long but it's the same for everyone, so you shouldn't worry.

Some of us haven't received the bag/jacket from the July program. :)

I did contact Tesla about it - the person I contacted has now forwarded my email to the referral team (no idea who that is). We had a day delay in there because they're used to me forwarding problems other owners are having, not me :). 'Who's the owner, so we can look at the specifics?' 'Me.' 'Oh!'

Anyway, once I hear back, I'll let folks know status. The nice thing is that they now are posting actual referrals, so there is a little more transparency than before. I'd love if it went a step further and listed the prizes won and status (as in 'date shipped tracking#). But it's likely a very lean team and that probably falls under 'nice to have'.

• Informative
Reactions: Andyw2100
Oh, so this is interesting. Has anyone received any referrals at all this round? Is everyone showing zero?

I'm showing 3 so far, but Tesla has always been very erratic about updating totals. They also just decided to add a 7th referral out of nowhere for last round, which should mean that I'm still gettin a Powerwall if they all end up being delivered, right? Just wondering if anyone had the same thing happen in previous rounds...

Perhaps start a thread (somewhere on TMC) asking if anyone would like to trade. Perhaps someone else got the wrong ones, but also people change their minds all the time. Gotta to pay to ship, but it actuates putting the wheels on your car.

Hey, thanks for the advice! :)

Yeah, I did open a separate thread, but with the same long story and the request to trade at the very end. Should probably put a short request in the Sale section :p

Reporting back, as promised. :) I haven't fallen through the cracks. :) After clarifying we were talking about the same phase reward programs, it looks like there has been some confusion between two different phases of the program (bold is mine, to help with expectations):

"Yes, we’re on the same page, Phase 5 started in mid-July and ended mid-October. 2 qualifying awards meant an owner would receive the Tesla Leather Duffle, 3 would get the customer an Owners Jacket, and 5 would get the Arachnid Rims.

The confusion is due to Phase 4, which started in late May, having most of the same awards as Phase 5. When we shipped out the last of the Phase 4 awards in December, which included the bag and the jacket, many owners thought they were receiving awards for Phase 5.

After looking again the latest I have on shipping timeline is that most of the awards from Phase 5 are supposed to have a late February/early March ship date. They really are great, especially the Arachnid Rims :) "

Reporting back, as promised. :) I haven't fallen through the cracks. :) After clarifying we were talking about the same phase reward programs, it looks like there has been some confusion between two different phases of the program (bold is mine, to help with expectations):

"Yes, we’re on the same page, Phase 5 started in mid-July and ended mid-October. 2 qualifying awards meant an owner would receive the Tesla Leather Duffle, 3 would get the customer an Owners Jacket, and 5 would get the Arachnid Rims.

The confusion is due to Phase 4, which started in late May, having most of the same awards as Phase 5. When we shipped out the last of the Phase 4 awards in December, which included the bag and the jacket, many owners thought they were receiving awards for Phase 5.

After looking again the latest I have on shipping timeline is that most of the awards from Phase 5 are supposed to have a late February/early March ship date. They really are great, especially the Arachnid Rims :) "

I'm still confused. Previously you wrote that you still hadn't received the bag/jacket from the July program, i.e. 4. But maybe you actually meant the October program, phase 5? In any case, they certainly haven't shipped out the last of the phase 4 awards in December, as no one has received any Arachnids yet (except for one person in this thread who claims to have gotten them, but in the wrong color, and who hasn't posted any pictures).

I'm still confused. Previously you wrote that you still hadn't received the bag/jacket from the July program, i.e. 4. But maybe you actually meant the October program, phase 5? In any case, they certainly haven't shipped out the last of the phase 4 awards in December, as no one has received any Arachnids yet (except for one person in this thread who claims to have gotten them, but in the wrong color, and who hasn't posted any pictures).

No, the July 16 program is Phase 5. I was confused, too. If you look at the list and call the July 29th, 2015 program 'Phase 1', then the July 16th - Oct 15th, 2016 would be Phase 5.

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.25.30 PM.png

Haha, I was so pissed at myself for not having taken pictures with them on, but I was just so taken aback after watiting for these things for over 6 months only to have them delivered in silver instead of gray that I just ran right back inside to tell them. Someone else on page 157 or so posted a picture of theirs still in the box though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.