Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again to get the powerwall to put it with a solar system this spring! Need 3 more in 6 days!!
Figures that I had 5 both times in the last 2 periods and now I'm stuck on 2!!
Thanks if you use my code!

Justin4426

From what is being said please just give this code to your OA or DS.

I have some intel. I asked my latest referral to check why his wasn't showing on my dashboard (that only shows 2). He said the DS didn't know what I was talking about because I actually have 8 referrals or the max for this round. His DS confirmed that he was getting the discount for using my code, yet his doesn't shown on my dashboard. Very strange. His name does not appear below.

Capture.JPG

I have some intel. I asked my latest referral to check why his wasn't showing on my dashboard (that only shows 2). He said the DS didn't know what I was talking about because I actually have 8 referrals or the max for this round. His DS confirmed that he was getting the discount for using my code, yet his doesn't shown on my dashboard. Very strange. His name does not appear below.

Well, that sure is strange. I also have 2, which have been there since about the 2nd week of the current run. So perhaps we have more referrals than the mytesla page is showing? That would be good news if true. Then the broken link is the reporting on the mytesla page.

Last edited:
Well, that sure is strange. I also have 2, which have been there since about the 2nd week of the current run. So perhaps we have more referrals than the mytesla page is showing? That would be good news if true. Then the broken link is the reporting on the mytesla page.

My MyTesla-page is also showing two referrals, which is suspiciously low from a historical point of view. I asked a Tesla employee to verify this and he saw two as well.

I think they fixed whatever was broken, I now have four referrals in eight days (all are brand new orders). Fingers crossed for one more for the powerwall (assuming all five accept delivery).

But I seriously doubt they'll be able to go back and credit any missing ones, or even admit that anything was broken to begin with. I have emailed them twice and got two responses and all they said was "nope, nothing so far."

Status
Not open for further replies.