Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering last quarter broke sales records, yet almost everyone had below average referrals...something has to be off. The question is when was it or when will it be fixed and how will we ever know?
The record sales were driven by the previous round ending Jan 15 and the end of unlimited free SC. I think sales will take a good kick down as people wait for the 3. Only thing that would change this is a new hype feature to drive 2Q sales, otherwise we are likely to see less interest and thus less referals. But i do still think something is messed up with the links and that only manual enteries are working.

Im just one referral away (two to be safe) from my daughter getting a Radio Flyer. Shes just under 2 right now so i figure by the time the flyer shows up she will be just turning 4 and the perfect age to drive it!

Referral | Tesla

or manual code: kevin1561

maxresdefault.jpg

Im just one referral away (two to be safe) from my daughter getting a Radio Flyer. Shes just under 2 right now so i figure by the time the flyer shows up she will be just turning 4 and the perfect age to drive it!

Referral | Tesla

or manual code: kevin1561

@Kbra where in SoCal are you? We are in Brentwood and appears our daughters are roughly the same age -- maybe we should combine forces and share the Radio Flyer! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Emailed Tesla referral program with no reply. :(.

I just sent an email to someone at Tesla who can check and see what is going on with that email account. I've had a few unanswered emails and I see others have, too. I wonder if someone left the company and the account didn't get reassigned to another owner ... if so, someone is going to get a big bucket of problems to solve!

I'll report back if we get to the bottom of this.

I just sent an email to someone at Tesla who can check and see what is going on with that email account. I've had a few unanswered emails and I see others have, too. I wonder if someone left the company and the account didn't get reassigned to another owner ... if so, someone is going to get a big bucket of problems to solve!

Thanks Bonnie. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

I'm still waiting on our wheels and other prizes from last July and October winnings. Nothing besides bags and jackets thus far. I can however report that on our local Atlanta Tesla owners facebook page, someone posted a picture of their S with new arachnids installed at the Decatur Service Center today. I inquired about it and they confirmed that it was a referral winnings that had just arrived with service stating it was the first arachnids they had seen or installed. So perhaps in the coming weeks wheels will start showing up.

Thanks Bonnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.