Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my puffer jacket today. I ordered a medium, and it is a bit small. I'm in Florida and would much rather have a windbreaker.

I could wear the jacket to go into a beer cooler or meat locker.

For the program ending January 15th, weren't we supposed to receive a carry-on and headphones?

I'm looking forward to the factory tour. Is everyone staying with Elon?

Do you plan to document the tour for those of us that can't go? Is Tesla still enforcing the NDA?

Yes. If I can I'll vlog it. If I can't film in there I will at least do a before/after vlog with my reaction and input on the Model 3 and rest of the event. If we have to sign an NDA I won't speak about certain things. But I guess I'll see how things go.

I'll certainly document and post about anything Tesla will let me. Maybe streaming live!

Thanks Erik

I am interested in going on the June 2nd/3rd VIP tour/lunch/Q&A sessions if someone has a plus one available.

I might be able to provide AirBnB accommodation on June 1 and 2, in San Jose (less than 15 miles from the factory) (AirBnB 4.5 star superhost location.)

Alternately, I can provide a nice leather duffel bag as a thank you gift.

PM if interested.

If no NDA is required, I will be live streaming the event on my channel, KmanAuto just Like I did the Gigafactory Tour (Which I live streamed from the tour and followed up with a stabilized 4k UHD copy)

Yes. If I can I'll vlog it. If I can't film in there I will at least do a before/after vlog with my reaction and input on the Model 3 and rest of the event. If we have to sign an NDA I won't speak about certain things. But I guess I'll see how things go.

I'll certainly document and post about anything Tesla will let me. Maybe streaming live!

Thanks Erik
I'll be there Friday morning as well, though I really don't expect that they'll allow any photos/video of the Model 3... Especially after Bjorn posted to Facebook saying that he asked Tesla and they told him no, which is why he probably won't be in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.