Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to see if anyone's guests plans have changed, and has a extra plus one invite for either the June 2nd or 3rd Tesla VIP tour package.

As a thank you, I have a brand new leather Tesla duffel bag to offer in exchange.

Please IM me. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I have the invite for the referral tour the 2nd or 3rd. I really really want to attend. I was waiting to choose a day until I got my schedule for June. Unfortunately I didn't notice I had to choose a day by the 12th. So frustrating. I got both days off. I'm on some sort of waiting list now but it doesn't say when or if they will even offer another tour. Does anyone have a contact at Tesla for this? I'm not sure if I'm on a list for 2nd, 3rd cancelations or just for another possible tour.

At any rate, I live locally. I'm happy to provide pick up and drop off service via Tesla if anyone has a guest who opts out. I could also offer my guest bedroom if you're coming in from out of town.

Thanks for any info!

Interesting new info displayed on MyTesla. This numbers do not match up with what I was tracking..... :confused:

Referral Status MyTesla.jpg

Just received a nice assortment of swag from Tesla after my Arachnid wheels were delivered in the wrong color and then returned :cool:

View attachment 226804

I've been emailing every week now without a response. How'd you get in contact with them? I'm not one to get frustrated easily but after missing the rims because of a cancellation the first go around I made sure to get 10 in just in case on the next go around. I haven't heard from anyone yet on when I might expect them. I really hope tesla pays a little more attention to this program. It's a bit disheartening to feel ignored after putting in so much work to win the prize. At this point I'll take the tires or atleast a response back saying "stop emailing us and get a life".

Hey, If anyone can help me get 3 Referrals it would be helpful in getting my son the kid Tesla. They really want it. I looked into ordering it for them $600 bucks delivered! Yikes! Its not like they'r going to use it for 3-4 years. 1 summer maybe 2 so I'm having a hard time justifying it. If I can get it for free via the referral that would be great! I'm taking to everyone including SC but this is the 2 quarter with the Kid Tesla and I'm still at 0 :-(

Thanks for reading. Referral Link is below.

Hey, If anyone can help me get 3 Referrals it would be helpful in getting my son the kid Tesla. They really want it. I looked into ordering it for them $600 bucks delivered! Yikes! Its not like they'r going to use it for 3-4 years. 1 summer maybe 2 so I'm having a hard time justifying it. If I can get it for free via the referral that would be great! I'm taking to everyone including SC but this is the 2 quarter with the Kid Tesla and I'm still at 0 :-(

Thanks for reading. Referral Link is below.

I'm sorry I can't help you to get referrals, but I do have the blue kid's Tesla coming to my house. I can personally deliver it (new in box) to your house for $450 -- PM me if you're interested.

Thanks Hank! If all fails I'll definitely ping you. I know I'm being picky but my kids want the RED. But lets see how things end up at the end of the program.

Well, I'm due to get another kid's car during the current referral program, and I can order red if you want it. It will just take longer for the second round to ship. In fact, I can probably just send you the voucher code and you can order it yourself for direct delivery.

But first, good luck getting to three referrals yourself!

when I click on my X 100D it now says this above the referral program, even though my 100D didn't come with free supercharging

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging, including your current Tesla and any new Model S or Model X you purchase. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner. In addition, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Looks like major changes in the referral program with the current one being cut short. Seems like effort to stir demand... perhaps there's been some Osborne effect already kicking in with pending M3 release.

Strange that the referral program now will last until the end of the year and looks like it's capped at 5 people you can refer.

I thought the referral program was supposed to last until June 19. But its May 20th and I'm seeing a new referral program in my mytesla.

225 days remaining, here are the details ..
.. 225 days? Heck so many of us will hit the 5 referrals, and I don't know about you, but I NEVER make use of those invites (3 days out of my life at my expense, what kind of "reward" is that?)

.. anyway here are the new details .

Starting May 19, 2017, Tesla owners can give five friends free unlimited Supercharging and a $1,000 credit toward a new Model S or Model X with their personal referral code. As a thank you, owners will be eligible to receive exclusive Referral Program awards, including:

1 Qualifying Referral: Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids
Share the Tesla experience with your kids, with this miniature drivable electric Model S – including working headlights, a sound system, and a charge port, just like yours.

2 Qualifying Referrals: Early Access Token for Solar Roof
Be one of the first to get Solar Roof with this early-access token for priority scheduling of a Solar Roof installation. If you do not use this award, the token may be given to a friend.

3 Qualifying Referrals: 21” Arachnid Wheels
Enhance the performance of your Model S with exclusive 21” forged-aluminum Arachnid wheels in silver. These are not available to the public and will be available for installation in August for winners in this program.

4 Qualifying Referrals: Founders Series Powerwall 2
Store energy for future use and provide backup power with this red, limited-production Powerwall 2 home battery. This edition is not available to the public and will be available for installation starting Fall 2017 for winners in this program. Installation charges may apply.

5 Qualifying Referrals: Tesla Semi Truck Unveil Invitation
Experience the official unveil of our semi truck on September 28, 2017. Your VIP invitation is valid for you and one guest.

Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X and Private SpaceX Tours
Each qualified referral gets you one entry into our Referral Program drawing. The next drawing will take place on June 30, 2017.

• Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X + Private SpaceX Tour: One referrer will win a Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X as well as a private tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations. SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. SpaceX headquarters is not open to the public.
  • SpaceX Tour: Five referrers will win a tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations.

Looks like major changes in the referral program with the current one being cut short. Seems like effort to stir demand... perhaps there's been some Osborne effect already kicking in with pending M3 release.

Strange that the referral program now will last until the end of the year and looks like it's capped at 5 people you can refer.
Looks like they also updated the app with a Loot Box so you can see your current referrals there.

Hopefully they will have another referral program or two before the end of the year. I can't imagine this one will really last that long.

It's not a glitch. They're overhauling the program, which includes the unlimited free supercharging program. There's a thread on that as well.

I understood the referrals to be cumulative, meaning you get 1, 2, and 3 etc.

Also, your existing referrals from Q2 are eligible for both the old and new program.

Status
Not open for further replies.