Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still waiting for the jacket, Arachnids and bag from the October program. I did receive the jacket, bag and Arachnids from the July program. And I got my first Radio Flyer this week as well. Still waiting for two cabin bags as well. And probably some more stuff that I’ve lost count of.

got the black arachnids on....

IMG_2749.JPG

I had my referral take delivery last week for the current program meaning I won the kids car. I know normally they wait till the end of the program with details for what you won but it sounds like they may be doing it more frequent due to the length of this program. Has anyone received an email with code to order their car on this round? How long after the delivery did it take?

I had my referral take delivery last week for the current program meaning I won the kids car. I know normally they wait till the end of the program with details for what you won but it sounds like they may be doing it more frequent due to the length of this program. Has anyone received an email with code to order their car on this round? How long after the delivery did it take?
Yes, people have received the emailed codes for the current referral program (but not the previous one, I believe). I think delivery takes 6 to 8 weeks before the Model S for Kids arrives.

I have two delivered referrals in the current program, it just took about a week or two to get the email with the code for the kids car. Haven't heard anything since placing the order for it, they say it takes 6-8 weeks to receive it.

Currently I'm waiting on the early-access token for the solar roof. And if I get the arachnid wheels it looks like they won't fit on the X. Has anyone heard them offer alternate wheels? Bummer they would exclude X owners. What I really want is the free powerwall to plug in to my solar setup.

I have two delivered referrals in the current program, it just took about a week or two to get the email with the code for the kids car. Haven't heard anything since placing the order for it, they say it takes 6-8 weeks to receive it.

Currently I'm waiting on the early-access token for the solar roof. And if I get the arachnid wheels it looks like they won't fit on the X. Has anyone heard them offer alternate wheels? Bummer they would exclude X owners. What I really want is the free powerwall to plug in to my solar setup.
In the first program that the arachnids were offered, some reported getting turbines for their X instead.

Reactions: martinicus

I got the 22" turbines for the Model X. I am a Model X owner and do not have a Model S. This was from the program ending October 2016.

Now someone on the facebook group is claiming that a Tesla rep said that the rewards are not cumulative, that is for each prize you claim you would be "using" those referrals, and they would not go to another higher-tier prize. So if you want a Powerwall you should not claim the Kids S. This is contrary to everything I've heard or read. Hopefully we can get clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.