Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a number of my referrals take delivery in the past few days. Is there anywhere I can check for rewards status? I can see that 3 have been confirmed as delivered, so wondering where I would be able to find my Solar Roof Token and if they are shipping the Arachnid wheels direct to the house?

Thanks!

I dont know if you can find precise status such as tracking info, but the mobile app has been updated recently to show the progress of your rewards based on the deliveries of your referrals (e.g. tesla kids car, arachnid wheels, etc.). Its a small update but very kool to understand what rewards you are tracking towards.

I dont know if you can find precise status such as tracking info, but the mobile app has been updated recently to show the progress of your rewards based on the deliveries of your referrals (e.g. tesla kids car, arachnid wheels, etc.). Its a small update but very kool to understand what rewards you are tracking towards.
It also tells you that in your mytesla section of the website...

Do we know when / how the winners will be announced for the drawing thats occuring on 6/30?

So far, Tesla hasn't ever announced the random drawing or "winners" of the big prizes from the referral programs. There was one post about someone running into someone else that won a free Model X in the drawing with just one referral, but other than the first few "top" awards (like Bjorn won) from the first or second round, we've never heard anything about the "random drawing" winners.

So for 6/30, I don't expect anything to actually be "announced" unless the winner is here and posts about. But when I win, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Reactions: e-FTW
I'm not going to pile in and give you my referral link, but I would recommend that you use the link of someone who actually did make a difference in your decision to buy a Tesla. I'm sure someone has answered some of your questions at some point, or written something that you found interesting. I am quite sure they would want you to use their link, and if they are rewarded, maybe more people will help others in the future.

I'm not going to pile in and give you my referral link, but I would recommend that you use the link of someone who actually did make a difference in your decision to buy a Tesla. I'm sure someone has answered some of your questions at some point, or written something that you found interesting. I am quite sure they would want you to use their link, and if they are rewarded, maybe more people will help others in the future.
best response

Totally agree! We should earn the referral...do you have any sunshade related questions?

Hey, if you buy a Tesla Model S or X through the link below, you get free Supercharging and $1,000 off. Only existing Tesla owners can send the link, and it works for up to 5 friends. I think it’s a good deal for both of us. Will love to get my son the free Model S for kids for his birthday in October...
My Tesla Referral Code

Kindest Regards,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_2875.PNG
    IMG_2875.PNG
    940.6 KB · Views: 76
I am scheduled to finally pick up my Arachnid wheels at Santa Clara service center tomorrow ... photos to follow :cool:
Congrats. I am still waiting for mine. It has been over two months since they shipped the wrong wheels to the service center (Silver instead of Grey). I just hoping to receive them before summer is over. You never know when the weather will turn for the worse in the northeast. And I would like to have them on at least until October

Does anyone know how to change your address for the referral program? I'm moving soon, and I don't want my Tesla carry on being shipped to my old house.

They use the address that's in your contact details in your MyTesla account. You can just log in there to edit it. Also, when they've sent stuff to me, I've received an e-mail about it and I've been able to call the courier company to change the address using the tracking code (so I could get it delivered to my workplace instead).

• Informative
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
Status
Not open for further replies.