Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this may have been addressed but I was unable to find a solution for my problem.
I asked for Grey arachnid wheels from last years program. Finally , last week silver wheels came to my service center instead. They said they can procure Grey rims which will take another few months. I have now decided to trade in my Model S and get a Model X . I am under the impression that the arachnid rims don't fit the Model X. Is that true? If yes what would be my options?
Thanks for any advice.

Sorry this may have been addressed but I was unable to find a solution for my problem.
I asked for Grey arachnid wheels from last years program. Finally , last week silver wheels came to my service center instead. They said they can procure Grey rims which will take another few months. I have now decided to trade in my Model S and get a Model X . I am under the impression that the arachnid rims don't fit the Model X. Is that true? If yes what would be my options?
Thanks for any advice.
Arachnids do not work on the X sadly.

IMG_7802.PNG

Anyone else got -1 referral left and 12% discount on the roadster?

Anyone else got -1 referral left and 12% discount on the roadster?

Looks like you have six referrals somehow. I've seen that before -- in one period where the limit was 10 referrals, I somehow got 12. Likely two people used your code while it was still valid on 4 referrals, and both confirmed/delivered. Just a guess.

What does it show under "View Referrals"?

• Informative
Reactions: nasatech
Looks like you have six referrals somehow. I've seen that before -- in one period where the limit was 10 referrals, I somehow got 12. Likely two people used your code while it was still valid on 4 referrals, and both confirmed/delivered. Just a guess.

What does it show under "View Referrals"?

You are right. It shows 10 and one delivered, so 11 total. The strange thing is that the 5. referral was on July 22. and then now suddenly I got one extra on August 11. I thought he did not buy or used another code. It's been ages since he ordered his car.

Went on the Gigafactory tour last week. I'd recommend it to anyone that's going to be in the general area. We already had a trip planned for Northstar Lake Tahoe. Giga is just an hour away so it was totally worth it to combine the two. Reno is even closer. Tour guide Adam was great. Mostly saw high level things and a tour of the grounds. Im sure the longer you wait to go the more there will be to see though. I'm hoping I have the opportunity to make a follow-up trip next year.

My first referral took delivery on 5/27/17 6/25/17. Email to order the radio flyer came on 6/29/17. Ordered the toy on 6/30/17 and is scheduled to ship the first week of October.

Second referral took delivery on 6/30/17. Email about the solar roof being available once installs begin in my area came on 8/8/17.

My third referral actually took delivery on 6/20/17 6/22/17 because they found a local inventory model so it was like 2 days from order to delivery. Anxiously awaiting any information on the rims.

Crap, forgot the website always shows order date...updated with the actual delivery dates from the app...the 2nd referral had the correct date because it was cancelled and re-ordered on the delivery date for...reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.