Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know or care to guess the cut off date to get to 5 referrals for the Sept 28 Semi Reveal invite?

I have 2 delivered, and 2 ordered, so need one more...but do all 5 have to be delivered to count? If so my chances are slim unless all of them are inventory cars with a 2 week delivery.
Since the semi event isn't an actual physical prize, I think there would still be s chance that you'd get an invite even if your fifth referral hasn't taken delivery.

Reactions: Sasmania
Arachnid questionnaire is out! They include tires & installation!!!

Thanks Erik

View attachment 243749 View attachment 243750
Wow! Just got confirmation of my second referral delivery and Solar roof token. Now, just one delivery away from my silver arachnid wheels AND performance tires! What a way to capture off my birthday! Thanks for the screenshot Erik

I would do anything for a powerwall...just need four more referrals! The 10% discount on the roadster is out of the question for me since you need like 10 referrals.

I am thinking about picking up a manual transmission car until the roadster is available BUT I don't want an ICE. Need to replace my ELR before the warranty expires...I am considering an S but it's a bit too big for my garage since I have 3 cars inside and one out. And also the roadster will be over $100k so I gotta start saving especially since I am getting a 3 this year.

Just got the powerwall email.

As reference, my 4th delivery was June 14th.

Screenshot_20170827-090422.png

I would do anything for a powerwall...just need four more referrals! The 10% discount on the roadster is out of the question for me since you need like 10 referrals.

I am thinking about picking up a manual transmission car until the roadster is available BUT I don't want an ICE. Need to replace my ELR before the warranty expires...I am considering an S but it's a bit too big for my garage since I have 3 cars inside and one out. And also the roadster will be over $100k so I gotta start saving especially since I am getting a 3 this year.
That's a nice dilemma to have haha. I was about to buy either a 4C or a 718 Cayman, decided I'll just get an S to replace our last ICE. You should at those if you're in the market for a toy car.

Reactions: K-MTG
Status
Not open for further replies.