Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a Roadster from a private party. Tesla has already added the Roadster to my MyTesla account, but I cannot find a referral link when I log in. Am I eligible for to refer people, or are only owners of new Teslas and/or Model S/X owners eligible to refer?

I recently purchased a Roadster from a private party. Tesla has already added the Roadster to my MyTesla account, but I cannot find a referral link when I log in. Am I eligible for to refer people, or are only owners of new Teslas and/or Model S/X owners eligible to refer?
You are eligible. Sending you a private message.

I currently have 5 Free supercharging and $1000 off referral codes. PM me directly for the code so we can make sure I am still under my limit of 5. as this post mentioned, you would hate to use a code only to later find out that you didn't lock in free supercharging.
I'm pretty sure that all active referral codes include supercharging.

Reactions: DÆrik
I currently have 5 Free supercharging and $1000 off referral codes. PM me directly for the code so we can make sure I am still under my limit of 5. as this post mentioned, you would hate to use a code only to later find out that you didn't lock in free supercharging.

That is a myth. All active codes will give free unlimited supercharging, not just your first 5 referrals. I am well over the first 5 and the app states that people will still get free unlimited supercharging (see image below), I have personally confirmed this with Tesla, & I have confirmed this with people that have used my code. :)

You can see in the bottom portion of my image it initially says "5 friends". Once the secret levels are unlocked, in the top portion, it says "5 more friends". So not to worry. Anyone who uses a valid link will receive free unlimited supercharging.

Thanks Erik

InkedScreenshot_20170909-112326_LI.jpg

Last edited:
That is a myth. All active codes will give free unlimited supercharging, not just your first 5 referrals. I am well over the first 5 and the app states that people will still get free unlimited supercharging (see image below), I have personally confirmed this with Tesla, & I have confirmed this with people that have used my code. :)

You can see in the bottom portion of my image it initially says "5 friends". Once the secret levels are unlocked, in the top portion, it says "5 more friends". So not to worry. Anyone who uses a valid link will receive free unlimited supercharging.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 246665
Wait, what?! I should have been giving out my code at the Drive Electric event yesterday.

• Funny
Reactions: boaterva and bonnie
I finally got a delivery from Tesla containing two carry-ons, my second weekend bag, and finally the owner's jacket (non-thermal) for my wife so we can be über nerdy and wear matching Tesla jackets :)

I have no need for the second weekend bag I got. I'm willing to give it to someone who uses my referral link. So if you're in Sweden and about to buy a Tesla, contact me and I'll send you the bag if you use my link. Picture attached to be clear which one I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 51
If anyone wants my solar roof token when I get it (have no use for it and the terms say it can be given to someone else) in exchange for using my referral, feel free to send me a PM.

I am offering a personal bonus payout of $100 to the first 4 who takes delivery.
I have 3 small boys who would love the mini-Tesla and I would love the solar-roof with Powerwall for my upcoming houseproject :)

I finally got a delivery from Tesla containing two carry-ons, my second weekend bag, and finally the owner's jacket (non-thermal) for my wife so we can be über nerdy and wear matching Tesla jackets :)

I have no need for the second weekend bag I got. I'm willing to give it to someone who uses my referral link. So if you're in Sweden and about to buy a Tesla, contact me and I'll send you the bag if you use my link. Picture attached to be clear which one I mean.

You might want to check out Tesla's TOS for the referral program. "Please note that we may withhold awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. To be clear, commercializing, advertising, publishing, mass distributing or selling referral codes is not appropriate, and we will not honor such codes." Paying someone could easily be considered commercialization. Giving prizes away to people who use your code is walking a very fine line.

Thanks Erik

tesla good faith.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.