Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google AdWords. ;)
If you want to invalidate your code, yes. :)

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 8.40.23 PM.png

I like the textile seats too. They were the first vegan option. Given a choice between pleather and textile, it is no contest. I certainly wouldn't pay extra for pleather.

Another roller bag showed up from the phase ending in March. I think I have one more coming from the program after that.

Am I just realizing this, or does this referral cycle not have a P100D raffle at the end of it? Can't find the text anywhere, maybe it was just the last one?

There was, but the raffle already happened on June 30th so looks like they removed the reference from the rewards page. The wayback machine has this snapshot from July 2nd that still had the P100D and tour information.

Referral Program

So will there be another raffle at the end of this year?
Instead of a raffle/giveaway going forward, I believe they now just have the secret levels and the ability to earn a free next gen roadster.

You can see the information on the previous referral program and giveaway here: Referral Program
Just scroll down to Previous Referral Programs and click on March 16, 2017 - June 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.