Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referrals are based on the date of order. So if you had two before 9/28, you'd get the awards active at that time.
Then this would be contrary to the emails I've seen others receive. They had orders between 8/1 and 9/28 which would mean prize 2 was the bag, however, it looks as though they only received confirmation on the early access token for prize 2. Typo?

Now, if you receive a 5th after 9/28, is that part of the new prize schedule and therefore starts to zero?

Then this would be contrary to the emails I've seen others receive. They had orders between 8/1 and 9/28 which would mean prize 2 was the bag, however, it looks as though they only received confirmation on the early access token for prize 2. Typo?

Now, if you receive a 5th after 9/28, is that part of the new prize schedule and therefore starts to zero?

Good questions, but on the mytesla page, everything seems to be based off of "Dates reflect when the order was placed"

When they're delivered, that's when the emails are sent out to claim the awards active during the program when the referrals are made.

I could be wrong, but if so, it creates all kinds of management problems and vectors for complaints.

• Helpful
Reactions: supratachophobia

You would receive awards #1-4 under the previous program, and award #1 for the current program.

You might get award #5 under the old program, but I'm not sure about that. At this point, there are so many overlapping referral program phases, I'm not sure anymore. ;)

• Helpful
You would receive awards #1-4 under the previous program, and award #1 for the current program.

You might get award #5 under the old program, but I'm not sure about that. At this point, there are so many overlapping referral program phases, I'm not sure anymore. ;)

Interesting, what prize number was the early access token on the round prior to the 28th?

Thanks.

It was award #2, I believe.

As far as getting the email for the Radio Flyer for referral #1 delivered, that could be delayed a few weeks, so they still might get that email, whereas the solar token was sent more promptly.

The more I think about it, if you had 4 referrals before 9/28, and do get one more, you should qualify for the #5 award if the referral came after 9/28.

• Helpful
They're really pushing deliveries today for EOQ sales. I had several referrals just move from "Friends Referred" to "Delivered" today. They're probably all the inventory cars getting pushed out the door.

Same here, got my third "delivery" on Tuesday... missing the new program changes by a day. I'm curious though, has anyone recieved the "solar token" award email? My 2nd delivery was almost a month ago but I haven't heard anything as yet. Hopefully, they replace the token with a signature wall charger! I'm getting the refreshed radioflyer so keeping my fingers crossed, sure could use it.

It seems like it's stacking, so it would actually be award #5 for the second program (not #1). Otherwise, how the heck are you supposed to get 5 referrals in between Sept 28th and October 15th to be eligible for the Semi reveal.

Same here, got my third "delivery" on Tuesday... missing the new program changes by a day. I'm curious though, has anyone recieved the "solar token" award email? My 2nd delivery was almost a month ago but I haven't heard anything as yet. Hopefully, they replace the token with a signature wall charger! I'm getting the refreshed radioflyer so keeping my fingers crossed, sure could use it.

You can use my Tesla referral link for free Supercharging on Model S or X with a $1,000 credit for orders before October 31. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

My referral Link:

Got my 3rd referral and am super excited and motivated to get the 4th (Powerwall). I plan to get the solar roof when it's available in my area and the power wall will help with the cost.

I'm willing to meet you in person with my X and walk you through the good, bad, ugly, and great (mostly great) about the vehicle. Also happy to chat via email or phone anytime as I recently retired and have some new found time.

I'm in the Vancouver area but I'm happy to travel to you if necessary (I'm motivated) - Seattle, Portland, Alberta etc. I've done too much research on these cars and am happy to condense the useful information I've learned along the way for anyone willing to listen.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

My code: michael8673

Cheers and please pm me to get in contact.

Mike

BF83DB9A-E9DB-46B4-B38E-3D17423E1EA3.jpeg
They're really pushing deliveries today for EOQ sales. I had several referrals just move from "Friends Referred" to "Delivered" today. They're probably all the inventory cars getting pushed out the door.

Yes. The last week in Norway has been incredible! Over 100 Tesla’s registered each day and we finally broke the “2000 cars per month” record :)

I have referred 6 people. 5 were made in July and August, but only 4 of those are delivered. BUT, at the 29.09 I referred a girl who bought an Inventory car, and got it delivered the day after(30.09)
So, still got 1 left from July/August.
Does the new one from September count as the fifth, or is that one made in the "new program"
The last one from July won't be delivered before oct/Nov.
What will count?

How could the programs overlap? The old program offered a $1000 discount on a new car through December IIRC, and the new one does not offer that discount. So if you give someone your referral code and they use it before October 31, they will get the $1000, I think, but not if they order after that. Right? Seems to me the intention is to end the old referral program on 10/31 instead of on 12/31 as before.
If I am wrong, i guess your point is valid, that I am misunderstanding.
The whole referral programme appears to be very badly managed and open to misinterpretation. It should be simple and concise and offer things that are of use to the masses like free servicing, kids cars, wheels etc.

Reactions: Reeler
I've received 5 referrals, and using my referral code now shows a popup window notifying the buyer that all my 5 referral codes have been used. I thought you could unlock some secret loot box?

My last referral was used on 09/28, so I guess I won't be getting that wallbox?

I've received 5 referrals, and using my referral code now shows a popup window notifying the buyer that all my 5 referral codes have been used. I thought you could unlock some secret loot box?

It should unlock Secret Level #1 which gives you 5 more... but maybe it's on some periodic schedule that Tesla notifies people. So maybe wait a few days and see if you get the Loot Box notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.