Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get these yet?

Based on the previous posts, an owner only gets those prizes if they didn't reach those levels in the previous round.
From what I've heard, you have to get new referrals since the program reset in September to qualify for them again.

This is my understanding but I could be wrong:
1. I qualified for all prizes from May so I would get all those.
2. Any referrals over 5 but before the program changed in September qualify for the Secret Levels but not for the prizes offered in September since the orders were placed before the program reset.
3. Any new referrals since the program updated in September would qualify for new prizes and Secret Levels.

So...if you had 10 referrals in August, the first 5 would get you the May prizes. The remaining 5 would be applied to the Secret Levels but would not get you the new prizes in September. If you then get 5 more since the prizes were updated in September then you'd qualify for those prizes and increase your Secret Level as well.

Totally jealous. I guess there are basically around three people getting to attend all the good stuff. Not arguing that you all deserve it!
I was going to apply to attend through the NASA Social program. I attended a SpaceX Cargo launch earlier this year through that.

You can learn more about the program here: NASA Socials

Totally worth it.

From what I've heard, you have to get new referrals since the program reset in September to qualify for them again.

This is my understanding but I could be wrong:
1. I qualified for all prizes from May so I would get all those.
2. Any referrals over 5 but before the program changed in September qualify for the Secret Levels but not for the prizes offered in September since the orders were placed before the program reset.
3. Any new referrals since the program updated in September would qualify for new prizes and Secret Levels.

So...if you had 10 referrals in August, the first 5 would get you the May prizes. The remaining 5 would be applied to the Secret Levels but would not get you the new prizes in September. If you then get 5 more since the prizes were updated in September then you'd qualify for those prizes and increase your Secret Level as well.

I'll have to disagree... I don't think the referral count reset this time. The rules state:

Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and January 31, 2018. Owners who reach each level of referral orders after September 28, 2017 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above.

The way I read it is that only owners who have not reached each level (1,2,3,4 or 5) previously are eligible for the post Sept 28 awards.

I reached the 1-5 levels in the previous "award set" (Radio Flyer, Solar token, wheels, PW, invite) so that means I can't qualify for the newest post 9/28 "award set".

For instance, I have more than 3 referrals (orders) after September 28th, which have all delivered, but I have not received any notices regarding the black charger or radio-flyer choice or Arachnids email that other people have received and posted. I'm guessing the people who have received that email did not reach the 1-5 levels in the previous round. I'm sure by now more than three of your (Erik's) referrals have ordered and delivered after 9/28. Have you (Erik) received the email to choose between the black wall charger and radio-flyer like other people have? Based on Erik's posting history, he would have posted it 6ms after it came in. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Date and time official!

Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks Erik

IMG_20171103_153917_716.jpg

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Reekdog and MP3Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.