Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Lab Rat,

Thanks for the comment, I sent you a PM with my code, it would be great if you can use it. I wasn't counting but several weeks after he took delivery I was emailed the code Kevin, he ordered it, and is expecting it in October (I think), the great thing is, free shipping to Hawaii is what he mentioned!
I finally got the mini Tesla, yesterday. It will be a great Christmas present for the kids. Thanks G's

FullSizeRender 3.jpg
You worried about curb rash?
Id rather be safe than sorry. I had them on my silver Turbines but the rim savers were Silver so you can't really see them in the photo. Went with red this time and black lug nut covers for a little "Swag". Red calipers are coming next to complete the look.

Attachments

• IMG_5278.JPG
    IMG_5278.JPG
    481.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
There are no Tesla SCs in NM, but my Arachnid 21" wheels with summer tires arrived yesterday, shipped from Denver. I guess I will wait until spring to put them on the car, and keep the original all weather tires until then.

And then today the "mini-Tesla" ride on vehicle arrived. So things are looking up.

What is "TOU software"?
Time of Use. Many utilities have rates that vary by time of day. It's generally a plan you have to opt into but can save you money depending on usage and time of use. Especially with an EV.

The software is what Tesla is working on to make the powerwall follow the TOU times and charge\discharge at the appropriate times.

Then you can essentially run your home at the lowest rate 24\7. This is handy especially for non solar homes.

Last edited:
I've seen many asking about the jackets from the 5th referral program that ended in October 2016. We never got ours and since it's been over a year, I decided to check if others were still missing theirs as well.

Please respond to the poll and I'll bring up the results with Tesla at the truck event next week.

Did you receive your Tesla jacket from referral program 5 ending October 2016

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.