Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the first five show it. But the secret levels unlock the option to view the leader board. Then there are tabs for owners, local, US (for me) and finally world.

Though my world option only shows country. With the US at the top :)

Right..."World" shows countries. "United States" shows cities.. "Local" shows neighborhoods, and only "Owners" shows individuals, but that's not worldwide, that's only within your local town, city, or possibly, zip code. Except for @nasatech's external page, there is no worldwide ranking of individuals provided by Tesla.

Right..."World" shows countries. "United States" shows cities.. "Local" shows neighborhoods, and only "Owners" shows individuals, but that's not worldwide, that's only within your local town, city, or possibly, zip code. Except for @nasatech's external page, there is no worldwide ranking of individuals provided by Tesla.

Yes. And @HankLloydRight is correct. It is the zip showing under owners. Or it is supposed to be. But the app does not work very well. My app does not update. I'm still at 13 under the owners tap and I'm now at 21.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
If you are looking for a Showroom inventory discount, I’ve helped a few people land great deals and I’ll land one for you if you use my code “david3155”. Check out my FB Group “Tesla Hidden Deals” where you can verify my ability to score routinely up to $20k off a showroom vehicle.

I thought we weren't supposed to advertise our referral code. It seems people are doing so very openly, did the rules change?
They've corralled it to this thread.

I still vote for a link in our signature, without any advertising - that way if someone is looking for a code, they can find someone who has been helpful online and use their code.

I was outvoted.

Ah, ok, had no idea "Owners" was based on ZIP code. But how is ot that they don't unlock the secret levels for me? Wrote to support the other day but haven't heard back. So frustrating.

The app is just, not good written. I sniffed the traffic from it, and I made my own page - that looks just like it. Every time there's a new "hidden level" it is actually just hidden from the browser. I can then see it on my page and "unhide" it. Have you tried to use your code? Is it blocked or is it just on the app?

We already have a wall charger and Kid's Model S, so the first person on here who requests and uses our referral code (send me a private message so I have your contact info for when it arrives) will receive my link for the free black wall charger OR the kids' Model S.

You're welcome :)
I gave and will give my kids cars to charity -0 really made the kids day at the Birmingham childrens hospital - go give some joy away!!

I agree completely. I don’t know if you’re on the official Facebook group, to be on you have to be an owner or awaiting delivery so by definition you either have a referral code or have already ordered and people still try to do it. Some of us try and offer constructive and informative advice and or facilities to help and great if our codes get used. There was a guy asking everyone to promote a LinkedIn article he wrote just because it included his referral code - bit sad really

I don't normally do Facebook, but I am on the group and check the discussion page regularly as there is so much valuable info. Some guy only last week popped up from nowhere and actually had the cheek to reply to a question with something along the lines of "I'm afraid I can't answer your question but please feel free to use my referral code for free Supercharging". I think the mods actually took his post down as it wasn't there later.

For those of you that have qualified for the Founders Roadster, I can also confirm that no further action is necessary. The Roadster will show up in our respective MyTesla accounts in the next month or so.

Wow, does that mean you already have the 55 referrals, Bonnie? That's incredible. They haven't even unlocked Secret Level 1 for me yet, and I've had 5 referrals for months now (keep checking my referral code, still says I have no more left). Hope it's not too late.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Wow, does that mean you already have the 55 referrals, Bonnie? That's incredible. They haven't even unlocked Secret Level 1 for me yet, and I've had 5 referrals for months now (keep checking my referral code, still says I have no more left). Hope it's not too late.
No, I'm at 23. But anyone who has qualified for the discount (at 10 referrals) will have the option to buy the Founders. I WISH I had 55 referrals, but that's unlikely.

I'm assuming you've emailed the program to check on your status? That's frustrating.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
No, I'm at 23. But anyone who has qualified for the discount (at 10 referrals) will have the option to buy the Founders. I WISH I had 55 referrals, but that's unlikely.

I'm assuming you've emailed the program to check on your status? That's frustrating.

23 is awesome, congrats! That's about where I assume I'd be by now if I hadn't listened to some other referrers here who said you have to wait for all 5 to be delivered for each secret level to be unlocked... Lost several months worth of referrals because of that. Just emailed support 2 days ago and hope they'll resolve things quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.