Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this is weird, mine says $700 credit:

upload_2018-2-2_6-37-15.png

EDIT: Never mind, just realized for some reason I keep getting pushed to Canada site and that must be my US referral in Canadian dollars.

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Hi all,

If you would like to do an extended test drive (keeping the car one night) with a Model S or Model X, please let me know. I've got invitations from Tesla for this that I can pass out. I only ask that you, in turn, us my referral code when buying your Model S or Model X. Tesla's new referral program, just announced today, continues Free, Unlimited Supercharging for Model S and Model X.

PM me for details.

Thanks,

Andrew

I got a 48 hour testdrive (Didnt want to give it back...) after I placed an order on a model S. Albeit I think if you show serious interest and financial capability, you'll be able to do the same without an invite...

It has become much much harder to get referrals. Two years ago ...I got 3 without doing much at all. Just had the link in my YouTube description. Over the last program...I only got one referral so one referral in 2017.

Currently, I have two cancellations and one referral.

There are more owners than sales now. In 2016 Tesla came pretty close to doubling the number of their cars on the road, but sales for 2017 were about the same as 2016 and there is no incentive on the Model 3. There are a lot more current owners with codes chasing about the same or fewer opportunities. Some people still seem to be raking in a lot of referrals, but a lot more people are going to be left out too.
tesla-potential-annual-sales_large.png

So the top referrals website is yours.
I added some of my friends' ref links but they are not on the list.
Does it because these links are from china so something goes wrong?
All the links I added have "cn-" in front.
For example,"Carbon Impact | 特斯拉中国 - Tesla"
I deleted the H T T P S:"//ts.la/cn-bobo19375"
Tell me if you know what happened.

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
So the top referrals website is yours.
I added some of my friends' ref links but they are not on the list.
Does it because these links are from china so something goes wrong?
All the links I added have "cn-" in front.
For example,"Carbon Impact | 特斯拉中国 - Tesla"
I deleted the H T T P S:"//ts.la/cn-bobo19375"
Tell me if you know what happened.

Yes, that is correct. The problem is that I do not have access to check the cn- referrals. For some reason I get "access denied". The referrals are in the list, but they are all zero because of this. Maybe I could use a VPN to get to China and check it from there? I have to think of something :)

EDIT: I fixed it :) I will go through the entire list (4632 referrals) and update :)

Last edited:
If it's a bug it's a bug in Tesla's system. I tried entering his ts.la link in my browser and it states that it is 101 cars. Where did he come from and how did he get 101 referrals?

It's me. I pay people $1500 per referral. In untraceable Bitcoin. 55 referrals for a Roadster means that I get a couple roadsters for cheap.

Just kidding.

But in reality, probably IS someone who is doing this (I've personally been offered lots of $$ via PM on here to use someone's code. Several times from different people) and/or someone who is bribing Tesla store employees to use their code for customers who don't have one OR to swap his code for the one they had intended to use.

If someone is gaming the system, why would they bother going so far past 55 referrals? Do they really expect a 50% cancellation rate?

Maybe this is actually a throwaway account? Tesla could have created a throwaway account for employees to use in stores when someone doesn't know about the referral program. That way the people still get the unlimited supercharging, but you don't have employees just using their friends' codes over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.