Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to switch my Solar Roof token for a HPWC. Initially they said that I couldn't, as my 2 referrals were from before they changed the program (even though it was an extension vs new program). Then later they came back and said that because my 2nd referral took delivery in the second program extension window (when they added the HPWC option) that I could in fact exchange the solar roof token for the HPWC (or I could take a second Radio Flyer Mini S). I opted for the HPWC even though they aren't shipping yet, so I've have been "added to the list" to get one when they do.

Don't expect to see it before well into summer, but that's just me assuming it'll ship in "Tesla Time".
I am in the exact same boat. Who did you contact about getting the HPWC instead of the solar token?

I need to send a Radio Flyer from CT to AZ, and the quotes from UPS, FedEx, and Roadie.com are over $300.

Anyone have any alternatives for shipping the box cross-country? I was hoping to spend less than $150.

The dimensions are: 54x28x18 and 60 pounds. I wonder what it costs Radio-Flyer to send these out?

thanks.

Greyhound? Or find someone who ships a lot and has an account with one of the major carriers (ups, fedex, Dhl, etc). they get hefty discounts especially on bulkier items.

Anyone know if the arachnids are better than the 22" turbines in terms of resale value. My S was crushed so i no longer have it. I'm hoping i can choose either the X wheels or the S wheels and can resell them for money?

In my non-scientific opinion, the Arachnids seem easier to sell for around $3500. The 22" Turbines are a harder sell (fewer buyers, really). They're also much bigger/heavier to move around/store/ship. And they're also going for about $3500 to $4000.

But also from what I've heard, you probably won't have a choice -- if you had an S, you get Arachnids, or an X you get 22" Turbines.

But also from what I've heard, you probably won't have a choice -- if you had an S, you get Arachnids, or an X you get 22" Turbines.

I won my first set of arachnids in phase 5 that ended 10/16, which was the same month I received my present Model S. After winning a second set, I am still waiting. 10 e-mails to Tesla and they are responsive, but no delivery yet.

I bet my rims will come after I have traded in my Model S for an AWD Model 3. Wonder what they give you if you only own a Model 3?

received my present Model S. After winning a second set, I am still waiting. 10 e-mails to Tesla and they are responsive, but no delivery yet.

I have a set from the currently running program and my app says "Available at Service Center" but nobody can tell me which service center -- and they're definitely NOT at my regular service center here in CT. If they are at a SC somewhere, I think (hope) I'll eventually get a phone call to come get them.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Status
Not open for further replies.