Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that Tesla makes what should be a great program, an annoying experience for customers. I qualified for Black HPWC, Wheels and Powerwall II. Got confirmations for wheels and HPWC in December 2017. Still no awards delivered and response from Tesla on the wheels is they are back ordered (Black 22" MX) and it will be another month or two as an estimate and no response on WC at all.

They also told me in one response that the delay for the wheels, was in part as I was located in a cold climate and the wheels and tires are meant for summer use. Really?

Again disappointing that this is managed so terribly. I fulfilled my part of the agreement, why do I have to chase Tesla to fulfill theirs?

I got the same cold weather response. Vancouver is wet, show me my tires!

It's sad that Tesla makes what should be a great program, an annoying experience for customers. I qualified for Black HPWC, Wheels and Powerwall II. Got confirmations for wheels and HPWC in December 2017. Still no awards delivered and response from Tesla on the wheels is they are back ordered (Black 22" MX) and it will be another month or two as an estimate and no response on WC at all.

They also told me in one response that the delay for the wheels, was in part as I was located in a cold climate and the wheels and tires are meant for summer use. Really?

Again disappointing that this is managed so terribly. I fulfilled my part of the agreement, why do I have to chase Tesla to fulfill theirs?

Hello,

I’m about to place an order for Model S and I noticed a few people have offered to give someone the KIDS Tesla in exchange for using their referral code.

In other words, I use your code, you get one referral closer to getting free wheels (or whatever else you could get with additional referrals), and I get the the mini Tesla for my kids?

Does this interest anyone?

Thanks!

PS please delete if not allowed.

Hello,

I’m about to place an order for Model S and I noticed a few people have offered to give someone the KIDS Tesla in exchange for using their referral code.

In other words, I use your code, you get one referral closer to getting free wheels (or whatever else you could get with additional referrals), and I get the the mini Tesla for my kids?

Thanks!

Sure. Here is my code.
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Hello,

Thanks!

you may use my referral code and I will give you the gift they send me. email me at [email protected] or simply go to:

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.