Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any prospective buyers in the Portland, Oregon area need information or help with a decision, please PM me. I have now owned 3 Teslas, 2 Model S and 1 Model 3 over 3 years. I'd be more than willing to help you with test drives, recommendations on after-market tinting/wrap/ceramic coatings, motivations, etc. Anything I can do to help.

To anyone who needs a referral code: I got VERY tired of waiting months and months for Tesla to ship me the Elon-Musk-signed black HWPC wall charger and finally sucked it up and bought one from Tesla ($500 so not a big deal compared to Model X 100D). Up for grabs to the first person to ask me for, and use, my referral code, upon your taking delivery. Just send me a PM on here.

You're welcome :)

Hi everyone, I have a quick referral program question. I am sitting at 4 referrals from the previous program. If I get a fifth referral now, will I get a second powerwall? The app seems to suggest so.

Also, am I allowed to transfer the tickets to the event to someone (like the person that uses my next referral?) because I am unable to go?

I have updated Top Tesla referrers from the Tesla referral program so that it shows some history (currently 4 months).

Interesting for those of us that like stats ;)

Love stats ... :cool:

upload_2018-6-18_20-14-56.png

Reactions: nasatech
Are all of those monthly stats correct? How does someone go from 19 to 55 (John A) or 5 to 47 (Johnathan) in one month!?

Well. I had a bug where I was only checking those with less referrals than 5 and those with more referrals than 5. So, I forgot to check the once that had 5 referrals :) This was fixed in May. So if someone has
5 in April and 47 in May, it could be because of this bug.

But 19 to 55 sounds right! Don’t know how they do it. I only check Tesla’s server and get the numbers from there.

Another thing to think about is that people that are registered for example today will have 0 in March, April, May and June (I check the numbers first every month) and the suddenly a high number in July.

• Informative
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
The referral codes no longer come with any “gifts” or credits or discounts to the buyer, but the referrER (current owner) gets gifts with each referral.

I got very tired waiting for the black HPWC Tesla Wall Charger (signed by Elon - $500 value) so sucked it up and bought one myself.

If you use my referral code, you can HAVE it as I have no need for it anymore. It is azita3140 or Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Send me a private message once you do so I know to whom I should send the redemption link for the free wall charger once you take delivery.

Sorry to ask if this question has been answered before.
I have 6 referrals so far. The last one in December 2017.
If I get a new referral now, will I be eligible for the New awards? Like will I get a Signature Charger for the referral now?

No, you won't be eligible to earn a Signature Charger or any of the 1-5 referral awards until (if) Tesla resets the counter. In the interim, you can still work towards the "secret" award levels: 2020 Roadster discounts, drive an electric boring machine, watch a SpaceX rocket launch and race the Tesla Semi.

I don't *think* this has been posted yet, but I received a response to an inquiry regarding the Signature HPWC referral prize. I was offered an exchange to the standard HPWC if I was in a pinch and they could make it happen, but they said the signature version was delayed again until Mid-July (due to a shipping error). I followed up and asked how reliable that estimate is this time. I was told, "very reliable."

I'm going to hold off and wait for the signature HPWC, though I would love to have a second charging option at home now that we have 2 Teslas to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.