Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I had 3 prior to May 1 and earned rims in the previous stage (which I have not received yet), and now I have gotten another (now 4th) referral post May 1, does that mean another set of rims?
I think so, read somewhere that’s the case. The crappy part is for people who had 2 and were 1 away from the arachnids. Now they’ll get that worthless solar token for their next referral and must get another referral to get the wheels.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
I've been a Tesla fan forever and am now purchasing an X. Nobody has really "referred" me in the general sense.

The signature wall charger would be a great way for me to save $500, but I cannot refer myself.
Has anyone successfully referred each-other resulting in you both getting both the "referral" & "referee" prizes? (Free Supercharging + a free wall charger)

I have wondered the same thing as I currently have a Model S but was looking to eventually get a Model X for my wife as I think they are the best cars on the market. I can offer you my referral code and then when I order I can use yours, maybe the closest we can get.

Yea, as I'm quickly discovering the ship date has already slipped before - and I wouldn't want to end up without the charger when it gets here. It seems the most lucrative situation might be if I found somebody sitting at 4 referrals trying to climb to 5 for the free powerwall/invite. Then maybe trade them for the 22" wheels - especially since to some it might be a 2nd unnecessary set.

Yawn. Another freeloader who can afford a 100-grand car, but expects a complete stranger to give them 500-quid ... or more.

Is that aimed at me? If so, I’m not expecting anyone to give me anything. I’ve been reading the forum, ordered a car and thought I would use someone on here’s code as I don’t know anyone personally who has a Tesla.

I also have 10 direct messages of people offering their code, a couple offered to pay me which I declined.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Yea, as I'm quickly discovering the ship date has already slipped before - and I wouldn't want to end up without the charger when it gets here. It seems the most lucrative situation might be if I found somebody sitting at 4 referrals trying to climb to 5 for the free powerwall/invite. Then maybe trade them for the 22" wheels - especially since to some it might be a 2nd unnecessary set.
Took me 6 months to get my 22's in...kept the 20's as winter set. Don't bet on ANY referral to come in on a time sensitive basis.

Is that aimed at me? If so, I’m not expecting anyone to give me anything. I’ve been reading the forum, ordered a car and thought I would use someone on here’s code as I don’t know anyone personally who has a Tesla.

No, sorry, it was aimed at the poster prior to my message. I should have quoted their message.

, I’m not expecting anyone to give me anything

Quite right; It is you that is giving them, hence everyone with their begging bowl out ...

The price you pay for the car has the referral "gift" included, so your use of a referral is your cash to pay for their gift - its probably around £500. You do get free Supercharging in return :)

I've absolutely no problem with you asking for a code. Tends to bring the worst out in people though - as you have seen!

Hope you enjoy the car :) Actually why am i saying "hope", I am SURE you will enjoy then car :)

I've been a Tesla fan forever and am now purchasing an X. Nobody has really "referred" me in the general sense.

The signature wall charger would be a great way for me to save $500, but I cannot refer myself.
Has anyone successfully referred each-other resulting in you both getting both the "referral" & "referee" prizes? (Free Supercharging + a free wall charger)

If you already have a Tesla, you can absolutely refer yourself. I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.