Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not going to get the wall charger till probably fall/winter.

I called support about this because I was curious, as I have the rewards. They are just now fullfilling requests back from September 2017. After that they go through the queue.

Also, willing to sell the rims if anyone helped me get there.

Last edited:
Is that aimed at me? If so, I’m not expecting anyone to give me anything. I’ve been reading the forum, ordered a car and thought I would use someone on here’s code as I don’t know anyone personally who has a Tesla.

I also have 10 direct messages of people offering their code, a couple offered to pay me which I declined.

I didn't know any Tesla owners either, but what I did was use the code of someone local so I could tap them for advice and tips specific to where we live. But it's no big deal. People who contribute to the forum deserve to get referrals, but some only pop up to shamelessly push their referral codes and that's pretty irritating.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Hi all - first a message for the mods: if this thread should belong to another forum, please feel free to move it (I decided to post it here because I am a Model S owner, but it is also applicable for the Model X, as those are the rules of the referral program).

So, getting down to brass tacks: have any of you got the same feeling as I do (that the referral program is a mess)?

I own a Model S since 2014, so I have had a chance to participate in every round of the referral program since its creation in july 2015, providing above 50 referrals in total so far. At the beginning things worked just fine. After the end of each round I would get an email confirming the prizes, selecting whatever there was to select, and I would get it delivered home some time after, more or less on time.

Until Round 5 (started in july 2016). From that round I won merchandise (weekender bag + owners jacket), but I only got it 2 years later. Yeah, 2 years chasing them...

In later rounds (6 and 7), prizes like invites to events or coupons for the RadioFlyer MS for kids always worked well, though. but merchandising was always very late.

By the way, for those who wonder what those rounds are, please check this link: https://tesladiscountcoupon.com/history-of-referral-program-prizes/ - it's a comprehensive summary of all the rounds, the dates of validity, and the prizes to be earned

Anyway, since the end of round 9 (a round that went on between 19th may 2017 and 28th sept 2017 I have never received an email to confirm the referrals I made and invite to select prizes. It looks like my profile in the referral program is dead, or something. The website and the app still count my referrals, but I never get emails inviting me to select prices.

I have been in touch with Praveem to get help in solving the oldest issues (and they have indeed solved them), but I don't want to constantly bugger him with my stuff.

Any of you guys have experienced similar issues with the referral program? Don't you have the feeling that the team is understaffed?

Thanks for your inputs guys!

• Informative
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I'm convinced the same reason the Referral Program is embarrassingly slow and non responsive is the same reason that replacement parts inventory is a joke - cash flow issues.

Tesla passes the pain of these issues onto customers to save cash in the short term. That's the only explanation I can muster

Hi UK folks,

Just about to place my order for a Model S (75khw, Deep Blue Metallic, 21" Sonic Carbon Alloys, Cream Premium, Enhanced Autopilot & Sunroof for anyone wondering)

Would anyone like to provide a referral code? To be fair I will use the first one that is posted in the thread.

Many thanks and look forward to being an owner. Been a forum member for a while now as I have a PW2!!

Richard

I need one more referral and I get a Powerwall 2. Must be for a Model S or X and order must be placed by July 15, 2018. You’ll get free, unlimited supercharging.

My referral link: Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

(Or if ordering through a store, give them the code “david7556”)

If you order using my referral link, please PM me so I can thank you.

Reactions: Crowded Mind
When I purchased mine I was in the process of getting a referral from a business client. My sales man said I didn't return the call back soon enough and gave my referral to someone else. I was choked. Asked him to reverse it because it was only 3 days after the purchase and said there was nothing he could do about it now. I haven't even received my vehicle yet. Not too happy because of just how much you pay for a vehicle. You would expect them to try and do something. The sales man didn't return my calls or anything. For a vehicle that's over 200k in canada one would expect a little better service.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Status
Not open for further replies.