Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone failed to get supercharging for free, use my code, it still has 3 friends left to get unlimited supercharging for free. Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
You can also still add this referral code even after you ordered without referral code. Contact one of Tesla sales person online or at Tesla offline center and ask to putmy referral code in the order. Just make sure to use this referral code, then you’re all set to get free supercharging - Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

For anyone failed to get supercharging for free, use my code - hyungjun81801 , it still has 3 friends left to get unlimited supercharging for free. Click this link to order Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
You can also still add this referral code even after you ordered without referral code. Contact one of Tesla sales person online or at Tesla offline center and ask to putmy referral code in the order. Just make sure to use this referral code, then you’re all set to get free supercharging - hyungjun81801

I see my referral code - Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
Btw, for anyone failed to get supercharging for free, use my code - hyungjun81801 , it still has 3 friends left to get unlimited supercharging for free. Click this link to order Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
You can also still add this referral code even after you ordered without referral code. Contact one of Tesla sales person online or at Tesla offline center and ask to putmy referral code in the order. Just make sure to use this referral code, then you’re all set to get free supercharging - hyungjun81801

For anyone failed to get supercharging for free, use my code - hyungjun81801 , it still has 3 friends left to get unlimited supercharging for free. Click this link to order Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

has anyone at all ever had success in getting back a "stolen" referral...
I have been diligent but so far just no results... it seems like there is no one in charge of the program LOL

It is hard to compete with a Tesla employee pimping their buddy’s referral code. Reminds me of those monopoly promotions that McDonals did and I tried to win as a kid only to find factory workers were stealing the winning game pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.