Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can use anyones referral code, but feel free to use mine if you like.
I've helped 27 coworkers, friends, myself and my extended family members too with their purchases and of course use of my code. Now no one is left that wants another Tesla, so reaching out to fellow TMC members.
Any use of my code AMIT519 would be greatly appreciated.
Electric Cars, Solar Panels & Clean Energy Storage | Tesla
Thanks in advance,
Amit

So I got my second referral and the reward is one week with a model s or x. What gives? Should it be a charger or mini Tesla car?
Are you sure it isn't just showing the prize for if you get 3 referrals? What do you see on My Awards?

3 Qualifying Referrals:
Owners can choose either of the options below for their third referral.

• 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Enhance the performance of your Tesla with these exclusive wheels.
  • One Week with Model S or Model X
    Experience a new Model S or Model X for one week—at home or on the road. If you do not use this award, this exclusive test drive may be given to a friend

Last edited:
9B4B4458-9EE7-4BC0-8509-FF696267011B.jpeg

This is what it shows.

Anyone can use anyones referral code, but feel free to use mine if you like.
I've helped 27 coworkers, friends, myself and my extended family members too with their purchases and of course use of my code. Now no one is left that wants another Tesla, so reaching out to fellow TMC members.
Any use of my code AMIT519 would be greatly appreciated.
Electric Cars, Solar Panels & Clean Energy Storage | Tesla
Thanks in advance,
Amit
27?!

Are you getting a free roadster? Is that even still a thing?

Here is a special offer for someone who needs a referral code... I'll send you an injection mold of the Model S from the Tesla Factory :cool:
This a rare item that is no longer made and was originally presented to me as an early Model S owner after the factory tour in Fremont, CA

Can be painted to match your Tesla OEM color... Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
View attachment 351758 View attachment 351759

Tesla Model S Factory Injection Mold Scale Model Plastic RARE SILVER COLOR - No Longer Available

Here is a special offer for someone who needs a referral code... I'll send you an official Day 1 Model 3 Art print and Thank-you note from Elon :cool:
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
  • The art print was given as a reward from Tesla for waiting in line for the Tesla Model 3 pre-order first day deposit.
  • Includes Thank-you note from Elon and the sketch designed by Franz von Holzhausen (Tesla’s head of design)
  • This Artwork was only sent to early reservation holders who waited in line on March 31st 2016.
  • The Model S and Model X Artwork from the founders event is also available by special request.

Model 3 Art sketch.jpg

Last edited:
Last night, I checked my Tesla app and found out I could send a picture to space! Just wanted to express how thankful I am to whoever it is who used my referral code in case that person is still lurking around this forum - you totally made my day. I had my model 3 for only a few weeks before it got rear ended on the freeway and it would've been a mess to deal with if it weren't for these tesla forums that have been so helpful in answering all my questions after the accident. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how happy it made me. I'm so thankful to be a part of the Tesla community.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

27?!

Are you getting a free roadster? Is that even still a thing?
The "free" roadster is still a thing, but one needs 55 referrals for that. After the first 5 referrals, a secret level is unlocked and for every referral the the referrer can get the Roadster for 2% off the price. 50 x 2% = 100% discount.
The important thing to remember is that the award does come with a very hefty tax bill, federal and state income taxes are due on the price of the car. I believe the referrer is also on the hook for all the other fees associated with a car purchase: sales tax, DMV registration fees, title fees. Let's not forget that a car this expensive will also incur an auto insurance policy to match its value, in some cases as much as $4k - $5k annual if not more due to it being an exotic car .
So, yes the Roadster is a great award for all the hard work that goes into earning those referrals: showing your Tesla cars, talking nonstop about Tesla at social gatherings (to the point of making them sick of listening to you and your Tesla), giving numerous test drives (including multiple launch mode launches in my P100D), walking potential buyers through the whole process from selecting and ordering to being there at delivery time to make sure their car is flawless and explain every feature of the car to the new owner, even programming their garge doors to their cars homelink system. I've also personally installed the HPWC in prewired garages and downloaded/printed local utility rebate forms for the new owners. I'm not computer savvy enough and that's why I haven't made any elaborate YouTube videos nor do I have a following of unknown people that have used my referral code just because they found it by doing a Google search or YouTube search.
Sadly a lot of forum members have also found a shortcut to earning their referrals by incentivizing with either cash, venmo, gift cards, kids Tesla cars or HPWC as rewards for the use of their referral codes. I've pointed this out to some of the members in this very thread and by doing this I have basically been told to "mind my own business".
Sorry if pointing out this non conventional approach of theirs has offended some of them, but I still believe in the original intent of the referral program and it's good faith guidelines (without any personal selfish interpretations).

I take pride in the fact that I will NEVER incentivize anyone in any way to use my referral code to buy their car but will gladly help them with their questions about buying a Tesla and everything that goes with it. This is what I take pride in, and being a Tesla family member and investor (put in all my lifetime retirement savings in Tesla shares).

I wish all the prospective new buyers the best wishes. If you do decide to buy a Tesla, it will be the best decision of your life, as I have not looked back since I bought my first Tesla to recently buying my 3rd Tesla.
No more gas, no more oil changes, no more smog checks, no more service tune ups (at least not as frequently), the feeling of doing the right thing for this planet now and for all the generations to come after ours is unquantifiable.
Best wishes and Happy Holidays everyone.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, this is my first post ever so please be gentle. I just received my Tesla Model 3 a couple of weeks ago and they just emailed my my referral code. After reading about the code, I thought what the heck as see if I could get my picture in space. I just joined the Tesla Motors Club forum and see that women are under represented in the forums.

So if there are any ladies who would like to have like to have 6 months of free supercharging and would assist us is showing aliens that there are more than men on earth, please use my referral code. judy52566

Tried supercharging last weekend and it is very simple. Just pull the nozzle out of the charger and stick it in the car. No man required.
Judy

Hello everyone, this is my first post ever so please be gentle. I just received my Tesla Model 3 a couple of weeks ago and they just emailed my my referral code. After reading about the code, I thought what the heck as see if I could get my picture in space. I just joined the Tesla Motors Club forum and see that women are under represented in the forums.

So if there are any ladies who would like to have like to have 6 months of free supercharging and would assist us is showing aliens that there are more than men on earth, please use my referral code. judy52566

Tried supercharging last weekend and it is very simple. Just pull the nozzle out of the charger and stick it in the car. No man required.
Judy
GTFO with this political rhetoric. There are other places more appropriate for you to post this

Status
Not open for further replies.