Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to pass along my referral code as well. Giving back to anyone who wishes to order and get 6 months of free supercharging before the program expires....and would also love to get my little on a mini model S.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

If you till haven't configured your model 3 you can add the referral code during the configuration.
Since Model 3 Reservation holders in Europe have problem to add the referral the normal way, this instructions will help.

1, Login to MyTesla Tesla SSO – Login

2, Edit following link and replace the RNxxxxxxxxx with your own Reservation Number.
Code:
https://3.tesla.com/model3/design/RNxxxxxxxxx?&referral=robert7701#battery

3, Open a new tab in your browser when still logged in to MyTesla and then paste your edited link.

4, Now you will get a popup confirmation that you will receive Six Month of Free Supercharging.

Last edited:
DONT FORGET TO ADD 6 MONTHS OF FREE SUPERCHARGING TO YOUR CURRENT TESLA MODEL 3 ORDER!

I have created an template that can be used to add Six Month of Free Supercharging to your Model 3 order even if you already have configured it. Just edit your specific Reservation Number.

____

mailto: [email protected]

Subject: Referral

Dear Tesla!
Please add following referral code ROBERT7701 to my model 3 order with Reservation Number RNXXXXXXXXX
Best regards,
XXX XXX

____

A friend who took delivery on 7 December just added my referral to her car today using the Tesla referral a email. They responded in less than an hour and it's now showing on my account. I seriously thought that was not possible.

Christopher71555 is my referral.

Shoot me a PM and I will give you the exact verbiage used. Will not put it out in public to protect names.

Thanks

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging before the program expires. I would love an opportunity to get my little one a mini model S. :)

mark47276

—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.

$7,500 USA Federal tax credit expires December 31 (new or inventory cars). As of this posting, Tesla is still saying delivery by the end of 2018.

For your 6 months of FREE Supercharging, the following referral code is still available.

http://ts.la/ken3896

I am happy to answer any questions in IM.

Long time and Supporting Member of TMC.

Seems like we’re getting down to the wire...
We are an all Tesla Family
a Model S & a Model 3

Happy to help with any questions...
For anyone looking for a referral code to add to your Model 3 order.
Here you go:
daniel5646

For a Model S or X you can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Has anybody used the week-with-a-new-Tesla award? Is it something that you get to schedule, or do they decide when you get it? Can you choose an X or S, or do they pick it for you? I'm eligible for the award but I really want to use it for a road-trip in an X, which of course I'd want to choose the date.

Has anybody used the week-with-a-new-Tesla award? Is it something that you get to schedule, or do they decide when you get it? Can you choose an X or S, or do they pick it for you? I'm eligible for the award but I really want to use it for a road-trip in an X, which of course I'd want to choose the date.
I'm pretty sure it's open for you to decide when. I can't imagine that many people take them up on that particular reward though given the value of the other option.

Last edited:
I've now had my Model 3 for just over a month and absolutely LOVE it! I've been a long-time lurker of the TMC forums, and have learned much from the community - thanks to all of you!

For anyone else looking to join the Tesla movement and looking for a referral code, here's mine: scott98538 (or use: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty).

With the current referral program, you can get 6 months of free supercharging (a perk that wasn't available when I ordered mine). Since I'm in Ohio, I don't believe that I'll get any benefit (due to stupid state laws), but that doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the referral perks.

Here's hoping you can still take your delivery before 12/31/18 and receive the full $7,500 tax credit (subject to your qualification limits - please consult your tax professional!)...

Thanks for reading, and Happy Holidays!

-Scott

I just got this email from Tesla
subject: Forward this email

Hi Daniel,

The $7,500 tax credit expires on December 31. Let your friends and family know and give them 6 months of free unlimited Supercharging. If they order now we’ll make sure the car gets delivered before the end of the year.

Forward this email or share this link: http://ts.la/daniel5646

Best Regards,
Fereshteh Zeineddin | District General Manager, United States - North West
3500 Deer Creek Rd. Palo Alto CA 94304

So...
For anyone looking for a referral code to add to your Model 3 order.

Here you go:
daniel5646

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging before the program expires. I would love an opportunity to get my little one a mini model S. :)

mark47276

—————

Status
Not open for further replies.