Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an actual referral program question, not just a plug for my code... Are there still secret levels to unlock, or have I missed the boat on the "good old days"? My 6th referral just took delivery, which shows in the list on the loot box but not in the graphic, and on my tesla.com account it seems only capable of displaying the newest 5.

Last edited:
Here's an actual referral program question, not just a plug for my code... Are there still secret levels to unlock, or have I missed the boat on the "good old days"? My 6th referral just took delivery, which shows in the list on the loot box but not in the graphic, and on my tesla.com account it seems only capable of displaying the newest 5.
Sometimes the secret levels take weeks before they are unlocked. We believe it is a manual process.

This is really strange and wonder if it’s happened to anyone else. I had a confirmed delivered order for a model 3 that has gone from “delivered” to “cancelled” after a week, how is that even possible ? Any ideas or are the sales advisor messing around with orders?

Any chance they returned it after three days and it just took a while to make it through the system?

Last edited:
Going to throw my hat in the ring too as I gave my referral to another person who uses this forum. This place has been a great resource!

Give my code to your Tesla Ownership Advisor please: joseph33757 (link not up yet)
You'll get 6-9 months of free supercharging of course.
Working towards getting the Mini Model S for my 2yr old twins. I'll deal with the fighting later on myself, lol

Please consider using my referral code below. In return for anyone that uses my code, I pledge to always respond to any questions you have about the vehicle for as long as you have it. If I can't answer it immediately, I'll research it and do my best to offer advice on where to seek further assistance if I still cannot answer it. If you are local to the Minneapolis area and would like to test drive the car before buying, please send me a message. If you have already purchased a vehicle and are looking to add a code, please email the code below to [email protected].

emmanuel19236

Ok got the first one , thanks Clyde. And yes this is legit once we have enough referrals we will be calling the stollery children's hospital here in Edmonton and arranging the drop off. Again we will be posting pics of the drop off here once it happens.
Completely forgot that for your first referral you get to put a picture into space, I told the wife we are going to put the picture of her crossing the finish line of her Parkinson walk into space to symbolize her and others continuing and never ending fight against the disease. Once again Clyde thanks and hopefully we can get 4 more for the give away to the Stollery children's hospital.

Completely forgot that for your first referral you get to put a picture into space, I told the wife we are going to put the picture of her crossing the finish line of her Parkinson walk into space to symbolize her and others continuing and never ending fight against the disease. Once again Clyde thanks and hopefully we can get 4 more for the give away to the Stollery children's hospital.
Ok so I completely miss read the referral program and we only need one more referral for the car, hopefully we can get one and make some kid happy. Once again we will post the video on TMC of the delivery. Here is my referral code hopefully someone will use it.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Looking for a referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646
Link:
*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

• Informative
Reactions: laomiyc
Referral program has been extended to March 11th 2019, which is great news for all.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging as part of your Model S, X, or 3 order. PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.