Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am a current roadster owner and have just taken delivery of my new Model 3 in November. When I put my deposit down, I was told that you couldn’t use your own referral code when ordering a car. Foolishly, I didn’t still try when placing my Model 3 order. Since I have come to understand that current owners can use their own referral code. After realizing this around the same time of taking delivery, I tried to have Tesla apply the code retroactively after taking delivery. They are telling me that it is too late and basically I am out of luck. I have contacted the referral program via email and no luck. I feel pretty stupid at this point and was wondering if anyone has ever had a referral added after taking delivery? Any recommendations on other approaches to resolving in my favor?

Last edited:
You need to email them, [email protected], and yes they have added referral after delivery.
The others method is to go into you account and “ escalate this concern to executive review “ it is in the drop down menu
This has not been easy as my last two people who tried to use my referral code were unable to do so. Lots of new and confused and very overwhelmed sales associates

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

European Orders, can also use this direct link: Start your Model 3 Order here!

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Looking for a referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646
Link:

*9 months free Supercharging
If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.