Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in. Looks like they are going ahead with setting up the secret level experiences:

48FE8C3B-AF8C-46E9-93EA-AA6435849383.png

I got in, but sent my guest pass to a client. By the time he clicked through it was sold out. They should have held a spot for our +1 guests. Now I have used my prize and can't even take anyone. Tesla's ineptitude with this referral program is profound.
Lol, i hear you. My pass is from the semi event. Originally scheduldued to go but if you remember, last minute they changed the date and i couldn't change my travel plans so they said i could go to the next one. Now its one unveil after another and keep pushing it back.

Its a love hate really with tesla. Love the car, hate the way things are managed internally.

Reactions: Ormond
I’m still waiting for my powerwall reward from two years ago. I’ve inquired three times. It gets old.

If I had received it, I probably would have installed solar panels. My lease ended and I didn’t get another Tesla. Do I miss it? Yes!

Now I’m driving a new ICE vehicle. I’ll probably go back to Tesla but I may not. I definitely prefer an electric vehicle.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Actually I’ve been told by Referral department if no Tesla is in the account, the system will just deactivate your prizes. I wanted my rims and Powerwall, so I ordered a 3.
Well, as is quite common with the referral program, everyone’s experience is different. I was able to claim several awards with no car on the account that earned the award. Legally, I don’t think Tesla can deny you an earned award after the fact due to an ownership change. Nowhere in the official rules states you must maintain ownership to claim the awards. And they can’t retroactively change the rules like that.

Last edited:
Well, as is quite common with the referral program, everyone’s experience is different. I was able to claim several awards with no car on the account that earned the award. Legally, I don’t think Tesla can deny you an earned award after the fact due to an ownership change. Nowhere in the official rules states you must maintain ownership to claim the awards. And they can’t retroactively change the rules like that.
Kinda like they can’t change the definition of FSD retroactively? Lol

I emailed the Tesla Referral team Saturday and received a quick confirmation that I was on the list to receive my prize, but the date is sometime in 2019.

Who did yo email? I’m concerned. I had 2 awards selected and in process before the old referral program died. Now I don’t see anything in my new Loot Box and my online account only shows one historic referral delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.